Plug??

nori

Reaction score
Hi All,

I keep reading posts about people and their plugs?? whats your plug? Im assuming this is different to your waters breaking? Im probably being totally stupid here so apologies.

Also.. is it a good idea to sleep on one of those waterproof mat thingys leading up to the due date incase the waters break? Or should you wear a pad? I dont want to ruin the carpet or the bed!

Claire x

its like a stopper for your cervix and it comes away like a lump of snot although i have never actually seen any of mine.

I saw a glimpse of mine with my first while on my way to the delivery suite I called in the toilet for a pee and lost some lol!
It was like a jelly kinda lump with streaks of blood in! Though some people dont get the blood!
I never had my waters break and even when they broke them for me I didnt get much of a gush! More of a trickle lol! So I know I would be ok with a pad but I think others have lots!? I have no idea hun! lol sorry!

hennaly said:
its like a stopper for your cervix and it comes away like a lump of snot although i have never actually seen any of mine.

Gawd aint pregnancy a magical, beautiful thing!

ninjawomble said:
hennaly said:

Gawd aint pregnancy a magical, beautiful thing!
i was gonna pretty it up a bit but wasnt sure if it was possible or worth it :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back