• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pls recommend me a good back support.

flaxen

Reaction score
Pls can you recommend me a good back support.
I have a back problem that I am under consultant care for as they are concerned that I may have to be admitted to hospital and possibly have baby early due to the pressure that she is going to put on my spinal cord.

Im well used to having back pain as its a part of every day life for me and has been for years and pain relief helps control it. I have been changed from ibuprofen to cocodamol as they say its safer for baby in higher doses but its been really painful the last couple of days and last night was really quite unbearable- I ended getting up in the end so at least my finace could sleep as he is at work today.

Ive worn a back support in the past but the ones I have are not designed for pregnant people. If anyone can personally recommend a good one I would be most grateful. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back