Please vote on boy's name

sammy72

Reaction score
Hiya, :wave:
Having problems short listing names for our little one, we know its a boy, which i was hoping would make it easier, but no, the names i really like all seem to be in the top 10, so they'r not an option.
Our 5 yr old is insistent on Jacob and has been since we told her (or Twinkle for a girl!!) But the rest of us aren't overly keen (although it is growing on us as Daisy calls him that already!!)
My dh's fave is Noah, which im not sure about. Basically finding it hard so please vote :hug:

I went with Bailey! I like the name...

It is hard thought, Corey was nameless for atleast a week once he was born - poor sausage!

Thanks Coreysmummy :wave:
It is so hard, my first daughter was nameless for a few weeks, kept getting told off! Find it hard enough naming dogs!!!

Henri, is that going to be pronounced the correct way or said Henry? If its Henry then I'd spell it that way also.

FWIW I voted Noah. Love the name.

Like a couple of the others also but Noah wins out for me. Its one of those less heard ones on your list. Some of the others are climbing the ranks of popularity.

I love Noah too & my LO would have been called that if she was a boy. I also really like Oscar.

I love Oscar and also voted for noah

good luck chosing xx

Oscar or noah for me but also chose Jacob as thats my fave out of your families faves IYKWM!!

Noah is quite popular out here in Switzerland but I don't think it is as common in the UK. You'd still be ahead of the trend anyway even if it did become more popular in the next few years. t is a lovely name. ALso like Isaac. Have you got middle names?

i chose Jacob even before i read your post... your daughter is right all the way!! :D

Noah Jacob and Oscar are lovellyyy, then again im quite partial to Twinkle :)

theyre all lovely but i chose oscar, henri and freddie x

:wave: Thank you all so much for your replies, i think im even more confused now though :wall:
Dh is pleased as his fave has more votes :doh:
I think we may have got through to Daisy, we have said to her that she could have Jacob as the middle name which never seemed to please her, but this morning we said what about Oscar Jacob, and she was ok with that. Thats a step in the right direction, not a definate until we meet him though, just in case. Got 4d scan on saturday so we may see if he 'looks' like any of the names, iykwim! :cheer:

i love Noah and have considered that one myself but i quite liked oscar too. hope you find the one that fits xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back