please tell me i am being crazy....

Antonia is the electric shock type bb pain like pins going right through?
I call that mastitus as thats all i can liken that feeling too. Can be so bad you have to take off your bra and keep clothing off them! I had that when i got my bfp - ouch it was really painful, I was standing so i was dangling them down to keep my top from touching them!

I would also liken the stingy feeling to a burning stingy feeling, like a hot needle slightly stabbing you.

Ooh hope af stays away for a long long time :cheer: :hug: :pray:

hi all, i took a test a few days ago, which was bfn, but i did not use fmu????????????

lost a tiny bit of brown cm yesterday morn and then nothing until this morning when i lost a tiny bit of brown cm again and then once again ....nothing????????????????

stupid body is playing tricks on me !!!!!!

hi af came thursday, not been on since as my mood has been really low to be honest, not sure whether to actively try next month, and take bbt as i have not done it before or too just let nature take its course, i missed the egg last month because it turns out i ovulated on cd 28, when my af was due , had cramps so did not let hubby near me, bloody typical.

antonia said:
hi af came thursday, not been on since as my mood has been really low to be honest, not sure whether to actively try next month, and take bbt as i have not done it before or too just let nature take its course, i missed the egg last month because it turns out i ovulated on cd 28, when my af was due , had cramps so did not let hubby near me, bloody typical.

sorry hun and i can understand you feeling low, bbt is a good way to see what your body is up to especially if you have irregular cycles, don't give up maybe try to be a little more relaxed but also aware of when good times is to BD etc :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back