So so sore!!

SarahH

Reaction score
Hi!

Help Please!!! The last 2 days I am soooooo sore just below my tummy, like in my pubic area. It feels like it has been punched. I honestly feel badly bruised. Last night I could hardly walk around the house without shuffling as it hurt to lift my legs. :cry: :cry:

I don't know what to do - or if this is normal. I should have had the midwife yesterday but the surgery called to cancel as she was off ill and now I don't have her until next Thursday.

Please help!! It's driving me mad! According to my husband I was crying in my sleep last night whenever I moved. :cry:

S. xx

Hi Sarah,

I have had this too, it is awful so I sympathise. I couldn't walk properly with the pain. I rang the emergency hospital line as I too was really worried but they told me that it was normal. It is something to do with the ligaments around the pubic bone area stretching. It does ease, although every now and again I do feel it but it isn't half as bad. If you are at all worried, I would go and see your GP honey.

Xxx

Awww thank you so much for saying you had the same!! I have been panicing so much incase something was wrong as the pain has been that bad. I might still contact my Doctor if it doesnt ease any in the next day or so as I am due to be working all weekend!

Thank yo again!!

S. xx

I had the same thing from about 24 weeks and still have good and really bad days as well. The put it down to SPD and I just take prescribed Co-Codamol when I need to and find sitting too long makes it worse so try and have a quick move about every hour or so!

Hi Sarah

I've been exactly the same too. Just feels like its all pulled and hurts when I move etc. I think I was the same when I had my son but you do forget really easily. I think you forget the bad bits about it too otherwise you wouldn't do it again!

I've just started having reflexology so am hoping that may help and also acupuncture is very good although it all costs a fortune!

Anyway hope you're feeling better soon and just try to get lots of rest.

Tan x

yep me too..... i got it when i moved about... mne was more like a shooting pain when i stood up to walk... it eased of when i sat back down...

x

mdsremos said:
The put it down to SPD and I just take prescribed Co-Codamol when I need to and find sitting too long makes it worse so try and have a quick move about every hour or so!

I also had SPD and I think I was around the same stage as you. Ask your midwife or your Dr and they should refer you to physio. Hope that it isn't spd as that bloomin hurts, and that you are feeling better soon xx

yes def see your midwife ive been in a lot of pain with my back and hips and midwife has referred me to physio apparently when you are pregnant they can put you through as an urgent case so you shouldnt have to wait too long xxx

Hi All.

Thanks so much for your reply's. I did a search on the net for SPD and found this site.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/refcap/546492.html#0

After reading this I am sure this is what I have - everything is described exactly as to how I feel. I am going to make an appt on Monday with the doctor to hopefully get a referal to physio or something as I am getting really down and tired :cry: due to the pain and can't go on like this without cracking up!! :wall:

Hopefully I'll get it sorted soon!!

Thanks again for your advise! I'll let you know how I get on.

S. xx :dance:

Hi all.

Unfort I have the SPD you've all been talking about. Had to go to the G-Docs today as it's been so sore. They are refering me to a physio and to get mesured up for a pelvic belt :cry:

I got to hear baby's heart beat which was fine so I am happy that there nothing affecting her.

Still a bit miserable with this pain tho! :cry:

S. xx

It sucks hun, try to keep your legs together as much as you can. i had a support belt which took the edge of it but the nights were the worst. glad you know what's causing the pain though x

I get this from time to time but not as bad as you seem to be getting it. Its very sore and I just put it down to the baby moving around. When it hurts my bump doesnt look as big so baby must be down further or something like that.

I always thought that footballers were big lassies for hobbling off with groin strain..... till I strained my groin. Its agony. Can I add I wasnt doing bedroom gymnastics at the time.

Laura.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back