PLEASE HELP

CHEMILE

Reaction score
I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF A LITTLE GIRL OF 2 AND HALF YRS OLD
SHE IS HARD WOERK AND VERY DEMANDING DONT SLEEP AT NIGHTS I AM TIRED HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM AND NO CONFIDENCE IN MYSELF
I DONT GO OUT NO MORE AS SUCH AND STAY AT HOME MOST OF THE TIME AND ONLY WORK 2 DAYS AWEEK

I NEED HELP OR ADVICE IT WAYS TO BUILD UP MY CONFIDENCE AND SELF ESTEEM AND THINGS TO DO AND DEAL WITH MY LITTLE GIRL WHO IS FULL OF ENERGY

Hi Hun,

I'm so sorry to hear you feel so low. This forum is full of people who I am sure will be happy to help you out in anyways. If you like PM me.

S. xx

Sorry you are feeling low, have you spoken to your GP about this as you could be suffering with depression?

Maybe if you could talk to others or meet up with people who are in the same position as you, have you tried 'Gingerbread' the single parents group?

http://www.gingerbread.org.uk/

Or the National Childbirth Trust

http://www.nct.org.uk/

If you cant go out in the evenings or day because of your little girl why not have your friends round to you?, have a ann summers party or a Virgin Vie etc party, the body shop ones used to be good and you'll get pampered as well as meeting up with your friends and it dosnt have to cost you a penny!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Have you thought about a nursery/pre-school for her? She could burn off energy and creativity while you get a morning or two's peace from her! Sounds horrible to say it that way but I was really independant and would always want to do things my way (still the same!) and found school such an outlet for my independance and thus enjoyed it right through till I left university!! It might be the type of stimulation/activity she needs?

Other activities might include swimming lessons, Gymtots and playgroups - these would mean you accompanying her but the nursery you'd be free if only to get the chores/shopping done in peace!

I'm sure someone can suggest something to help you xx

I cant offer anymore than the excellent advice already offered, but just wanted to say hi and welcome, I really hope you find a way to feel better soon xxx :hug: :hug:

hi chemile... i told u these ppl wud help :hug:

goodluck baby.. u kno im on msn weneva u wanna chat or fone me....

but like ive said before.. dont give up just yet... u can do it...

:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back