Please Help!!

stephlw25

Reaction score
Can people please tell me what they honestly think of "Jayden" for a boy?

Me and OH had decided on the the name "Jayden Lewis.." for our little boy ages ago but im now starting to have doubts! especially when my mum has made it quite clear that she hates it!! also a few other people ive spoken to dont seem that keen on it either!!

So please just be honest and tell me what you think!!! lol

thanks

steph and bump

I like it

It's unusual but still has a traditional 'ring' to it - best of both

Mine are called Daniel, Callum and Charlotte, this one will be Eleanor (Ellie) or Alexander (Alex), so I'm not sure if my taste counts for much :?

Hiya Steph

I love it! - It's one of the names we had down at the beginning (Will Smith has a son called Jayden, so it must be reasonably cool :lol: ), but like you are finding...someone always doesn't like the name you pick out. We have found that at least one person has something negative to say about any name we choose so we have stopped telling people what they are...We will just tell everyone what the baby's name is once it's here then everyone can like it or lump it!.....My Mom never likes the names I like anyway, she likes good old fashioned names like Harry, Jack etc..... Anything modern and she pulls a face.

Just go with what you like and don't let anyone put you off!

-We like "Kyron" (Kai for short) for a boy and "Amelia" (Millie for short) for a girl. Needless to say, no-one likes Kyron but we are standing firm!

Hey Rach, thanks for the reply, like you said, no matter what name you choose someone will always have an opinion!!

Both names you have chosen are really nice! amelia is lovely for a little girl.

and tracyM you do have good taste, they are all nice names!

Steph

Is it for a girl too? I know there are 2 spellings - Jaden/Jaydon, not sure which is which??

I love the name but OH has other ideas (as usual)!!

Ive not known it to be a girls name but spose it could be! lol there are so many different ways to spell it....

Jayden
Jaidon
Jaden / Jaden / Jadon

etc etc!!! lol dont know which one i prefer out of Jayden and Jaidon???

God, such a hard decision!!! lol

Jaiden looks more girly I reckon. x

We have decided on Jaden for a boy or girl, so I love the name. The OH chose it and I thought it was lovely.

Babes is meant to be a girl so I like Jayden Lily but the middle name might change but have no idea for a middle name if its a boy.

Go for it.

Em xx

Ok so i think im changing my mind again!! can people tell me what they think of " Jamie" ?????? and do you prefer this to Jayden??????

1 week till due date, baby will have no name at all by looks of things!!!! lol

still thinking of Lewis for a middle name (unless anyone has any other goog ideas?!!!) so Jamie Lewis Whyte????????

ARGH!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I like Jayden better and it goes better with Louis. It's also more unusual, although I do like Jamie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back