Please Help!

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
I have a few questions about what I am going though right now, last 2 days I have felt very unusual. I have'nt been in any pain or anything but I feel in myself that there is a major change going on.

The top part of my tummy has hardened up alot, and inside my tummy feels weird, like theres alot of shifting going on, sometimes I get wierd twinges in my pelvic region but nothing that hurts. I have been more tired than usual, nausous without needing to be sick. And also my veins have become very prominant I can clearly see most of the veins on both the inner parts of my arms whereas usually I can't see them at all, and also the veins on my boobs are more visual too. My dreams have also become very weird too they have become so realistic that they are scary!
I have alos felt very shaky and sometimes emotional for no reason!

Is anyone else experiencing the same sort of things? And also are there any good sites that detail the changes in your body during pregnancy?

Thanks! :hug:

its all normal hun, have been experiencing that for about 3 weeks now. :hug:

Its all very normal hun, and as for your tummy, baby and uterus is pushing out of your pelvis and ity does feel very odd! I didn't notice it so much with my son, but this time I am noticing it alot so I can sympathise with you feeling wierd. Your tummy will feel odd for a little while till baby settles better outside of your pelvis and the uterus starts to grow bigger and bigger. It's upwards and outwards from here hun :D

aww well that explains alot thanks Sami, funny no one told me about all this moving about and that, I have just suddenly felt so drained its an odd feeling I wasn't sure what the heck was going on!

Vicky, I am experiencing exactly the same things as you. They are completely normal. The vein thing happens because you have increased blood flow (especially to your bbs). If you are pale (like me) you will look like a map of Great Britain. The pelvic sensation is your ligaments moving around and womb expanding. The top of the womb also moves up out of the pelvic region so you can feel it more.

the top part of my stomach feels really heavy inside and i keep getting a load of bubbling feeling,feeling quite bloated as well,its probably major gas for me

Yep! im having the same feelings as u hun! Its just ur body adjusting! Its got alot to change in there for baby to occupy all your space lol! organs get pushed up and everything! It can be uncomfortable just try and relax hun, as long as there is no bad pains then it should be ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back