• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please help...what's it like being pregnant?

Chris the student

Reaction score
Hi

My name is Chris, I'm 27 years old and a second year 3D Design student at Falmouth Uni in Cornwall. I'm currently trying to design a product to help with the physical aches pains and problems with the latter stage of pregnancy.

Therefore I need to know what it's like, what problems you lovely ladies are experiencing and what products you think might help.

To get you thinking, do you have problems sleeping; showering; standing/queueing for long periods; reaching; lifting/carrying; getting into a car or on the bus - basically just going about your day to day business? What gives you backache?

Please help. I'm never gonna be pregnant so you're my only hope!

Thanking you all in advance.
Chris. xx

hello darling.
:wave:

shaving your muff proves very difficult chris.

im sure you would be knighted if you managed to invent some kind of remote controled shaver for our lady gardens.

budge said:
hello darling.
:wave:

shaving your muff proves very difficult chris.

im sure you would be knighted if you managed to invent some kind of remote controled shaver for our lady gardens.

:rotfl: only budge...

but don't you agree girls :)

a remote controled lady garden skimmer would be perfect

i do agree with you..but im sure he doesnt want to hear about that.

im sure it will give him lots to think about though eblinx :rotfl:

I tell you what..i you could invent something that actually helps me sleep i would snap it up in a second..i just cant get comfy at night :shakehead: :shakehead:

budge said:
having said that..i managed to shave my lady garden just the other day..you should have seen me though..lying down under the shower trying to see round my bump :rotfl: :rotfl:

You could invent something that means i dont have to get up for a wee in the night..im fed up of getting up and down up and down :lol: :lol:

Eblinx said:
budge said:
having said that..i managed to shave my lady garden just the other day..you should have seen me though..lying down under the shower trying to see round my bump :rotfl: :rotfl:

exactly. imagine if you could go to the cupboard get out your lady garden remote controlled friend programme it in open your legs and let it get to work eblinx.

i think it sounds fabulous! there wouldn't be a pregnant woman in this country with more than half a cm growth, And chris would be a millionaire.

Didn't we have a post like this a couple of weeks ago?? :think:

Or am i cracking up??

back to the topic question...

whats it like being pregnant?

fookin shite! :shock:

well, it's a nice feelin sometimes and it's for a good cause but ohhh the discomfort :wall:

WOW! You Guys (or should that be Gals?) are RUDE, but BRILLIANT!!!

Trust me I really do want to hear about this - especially if it's gonna make me a millionaire, but more importantly if it's gonna help the blooming mums-to-be of the world.

Thanks Budge for getting everyone going...please, please keep it up.

Jo - I'll check past posts for other relevant stuff.

Cheers everyone. I'll check in again later.

PS. If anyone lives in the Falmouth they could be of even more help.

Worse things for me about being pregnant -

pelvis pain - it feels like I have just done the tour de france!

Pins and needles in hips and being unable to open my legs :oops: ( causes probs like getting out of the car!

not having very good stomach muscles to start with and now I can't use them makes sitting up and moving about in bed difficult

Being very tired all the time

not being able to eat a decent meal because I have no room!!!

think thats about it...

But these are minor niggles that we " put up with" becasue the end result is worth it ( I am told! lol) Hope this helps!

Lyndsey

Hi Chris this is the pother post i meant
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=18857

Glad i'm not cracking up :)

Thats it try and cure pregnancy brain, i still have it 8 years on execpt worse lol

It was the standing to do the ironing that got to me the most it would really pull on my back and ache for ages afterwards

Also could really do with oxygen provided at the top of each flight of stairs we go up
As all our bits and bobs inside chest cavity get pushed up and squished!!!!

Makes us like asmatic (SP?)whales :D

haha i kno what u mean jo my bedroom is two flights of stairs up and by the time i get there i cant breath, puffin away like a 40 a day 90 year old haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back