Please Help Me :(

xx.kelly

Reaction score
I have recently found out that I am pregnant and went to the doctor for an emergency scan as I was feeling unwell. By dates I should be 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant...but the doctor only saw a 5 week old sac and she said that the baby could have stopped growing Did this happen to anyone else? Should I be worried?

Please write back

Kelly
xxxxx

not to worry you but this happened to me a couple of years ago i had a bleed and went for a scan at 10 weeks baby had stop growing at 6 weeks.

pm me if you want to know more.

but please try not to worry.

:hug:

My baby was small for dates too, your baby has so much growing to do and its such an early scan im sure theres nothing to worry about. My baby was tiny all the through and was then born happy and healty at 5lb 1oz. Not one worry from docs when she was born, we were out of hospital in 6 hours and no probs since.

Congratulations by the way

When I was 5 weeks I had quite a nasty bleed, hospital said no point in scanning until turned 6 weeks as what they can see is so limited. I went for a scan at 6 1/2 weeks and thankfully all was well. Try not to worry, I assume they will be giving you another scan ? Do your best to relax, take care :hug:

Sorry to hear you got such worrying news, lots of people have their dates wrong, ask your midwife or doctor more questions. :hug:

have no advice hun, but wish you well. Hope all is ok :hug:

Try not to worry honey, its very early days and dates are only a rough guide because your cycle may not be the average etc. I am assuming your Dr has given you some sort of follow up appt? :hug:

This happend to me with Leah. I had a scan one week they said it looked like a 5week old embryo but with no heart beat. I went the week after and then there was a heart beat.

Try not to worry hunny.

PM me if you need to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back