Please help and advise

st00ki3

Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm not sure if this is the right place or even the right forum for me to be in but I have no idea where else to go or to look.

My ex-girlfriend yesterday visited the doctors and was told she is 11 weeks pregnant. I was shocked at first as I didn't know she moved on with another partner but she has.

We split up last December, but this year one night, one thing lead to another and we had intercourse March 18th. Since then she has been seeing someone else, turns out she has also been having intercourse and is now pregnant.

She visited the doctors yesterday and was told she is 11 weeks pregnant.

How accurate are these predictions? She's cut off all communication with me and I can't get hold of her to discuss. It's on my mind as to whether there's chances that it could be mine?

Me and her last had intercourse 16 weeks ago. She is 11 weeks pregnant. What are the chances?

Thanks and sorry if this post isn't welcome in this forum

Did She have a scan to confirm 11 weeks? If it was 16 weeks asp they would put her furthur along. Was it defo 16 weeks ago? Sorry many questions but can easily get confused with weeks. If she is definately 11 weeks and it was definately 16 weeks ago I doubt the baby is yours. She has obviously mentioned it to u for a reason though whether she doesn't know or wants a reaction. Hope things turn out how u want them
To be xx

Did She have a scan to confirm 11 weeks? If it was 16 weeks asp they would put her furthur along. Was it defo 16 weeks ago? Sorry many questions but can easily get confused with weeks. If she is definately 11 weeks and it was definately 16 weeks ago I doubt the baby is yours. She has obviously mentioned it to u for a reason though whether she doesn't know or wants a reaction. Hope things turn out how u want them
To be xx

Thank you very much for the reply!! Didn't think anyone would respond. Me and her had intercourse 16 weeks ago Friday just gone. So 16 weeks 3 days. She just sent me a blunt text message saying she had seen a doctor (I'm guessing this would be a scan around week 11?), saying he has confirmed she's pregnant by 11 weeks.

Thanks again,

Sounds unlikely to be the time you guys had intercourse but keep an eye on the situation. As u will want to know where u stand if she starts insisting the baby is yes and the dates are out from docs. X

Just thinking might also depend on how long her cycles were. I'm rubbish with maths though!

Xx

Even with a long cycle if doc says she is 11 weeks she actually conceived about 9 weeks ago as 11 weeks is from around the date of last period and conception is roughly 2 weeks later. Therefore it's highly unlikely it's yours Hun if it was 16 weeks ago. Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back