please don't read if you've had a bad night!

My1stBaby

Reaction score
But after all my bad nights for 3 months, I just had to share my happiness today

Max slept from 9pm to 4am STRAIGHT THROUGH not waking once not even a murmur

I woke up at 4 in a panic lol he stirred a couple of times, then stirred quite a bit from 5am but then went back down til 8.45

He didn't have a feed til 9am so that's a full night with no feeds, I just can't believe it finally happened!

What are the bets that it was a one off lol

Xxxx

Great news!

I am pleased for you... despite having a bad night myself lol.

Lol you weren't meant to read it then! I know how hard it is to read things like this when you've not slept but after all my bad nights I thought it was only fair ha. Why did Tilly have a bad night? Xxx

Yey for sleeping babies my lo woke up at 8 am when my dh alarm went off, sleep is good, fx they carry on x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

Lol you weren't meant to read it then! I know how hard it is to read things like this when you've not slept but after all my bad nights I thought it was only fair ha. Why did Tilly have a bad night? Xxx

I'm not too disheartened, she's been manageable for sometime now so I just take the bad nights on the chin.

She slept from 6.30 to 11.30 no problem, didn't hear a peep out of her. Then i fed her and she slept from 12 until 3.30 and then had me out of bed 5 times for dummies and stuff. With hindsight I probably should have fed her tbh so probs my own fault.

Yeah that's good that you can accept the random one off bad nights, Max had a bad one friday but luckily it was the OHs turn to do night shift muhahaha :)

That's where I wanna get, like 80% good nights so I can deal with the bad ones

Xxx

Aww well done Max!!

H slept straight through for the first time ever!! 08:30pm until 08:15am!! I am a very happy mummy today!

It's a fab feeling isn't It and really lifts your mood for the entire day x

ohhh loopey thats great news!!! i think ill have a heart attack the day that happens!!

xxx

Lol I was up, showered, make up done, hair done, bottle ready, sat watching her just waiting for her to wake! I didn't have a clue what to do with myself! X

yay well done hun. xxxx

AJ slept 11 - 8 and then 10-12 this morning whilst round the park yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
yeah i was up at 8, made myself some tea and toast it was lovely !!!

i so hope tonights even better, the difference it makes in my mood is unbelievable!

even makes me broody for baby number 2!!hah!

xxx

yeah i was up at 8, made myself some tea and toast it was lovely !!!

i so hope tonights even better, the difference it makes in my mood is unbelievable!

even makes me broody for baby number 2!!hah!

xxx

funnily enough it doesn't make me broody at all!!!!!!!!!! lol

Brilliant! Well done max! We had 8.30 till 7.15 am, all haap mummies and babies today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back