Please dont be offended!

Snuggle

Reaction score
Im having a Facebook clearout as I have so many people on there that I dont know :oops: By that I mean that I wouldnt know what their username is on here so they are just names on my list. If I dont talk to you or know your name on here then I'm going to delete you, its not personal so dont fall out with me :lol:
If I delete you and you notice then I probably do talk to you so feel free to have a go at me :wink:

Ha, I was doing the same last night and post the same thing!! I had a lot of clients on mine, so clearing out to just have friends, and may have deleted a few peeps from here by accident :oops: :wall: Soweee :)

I have deleted around 120 people now so only have my close friends and people I talk to on there. Sorry if I've offended anyone :hug: Just got fed up of having so many people on there that I didnt know. Think I only have a handful from the forum now :wink:

:talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

Right that's it, I'm never speaking to you again :shakehead: :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I don't talk to many of the PF masooove either, but I do like having you on there and seeing what everybody's up to. You're right though, sometimes I feel bad too about not 'talking' directly to anybody.

:hug: :hug:

lol I love having a clear out, I always put on my status for a while first..clearing out my friends list Bye Bye...!

lol, i have about 300 people on mine half of them i dont talk to i just wait for them to delete me, im so lazy lol

I really need to delete some of mine, I did one guy the other night cause I aint got a clue who he was so got rid :lol:

Sammystar said:

I don't talk to many of the PF masooove either, but I do like having you on there and seeing what everybody's up to. You're right though, sometimes I feel bad too about not 'talking' directly to anybody.

Did I delete you hun? If I did I'm really sorry :oops: If I couldnt put a real name to a PF name then I have deleted :wink:

Snuggle said:
Sammystar said:

Did I delete you hun? If I did I'm really sorry :oops: If I couldnt put a real name to a PF name then I have deleted :wink:

That's why then. I'm undercover and incognito on here 8) 8)

:shhh:

Sammystar said:
Snuggle said:
Sammystar said:

That's why then. I'm undercover and incognito on here 8) 8)

:shhh:

:lol:

i only have about 3 people on my friends list :oops:
about 2 people n here who i talk to the rest are close friends and family,
i post loads of photos on there and dont want the whole world seeing them!!
xx

can I be doubly offended as I wasn't even on your friends list to be deleted.

Manda - you can change the privacy settings so only certain people can view your photos.

beanie said:
can I be doubly offended as I wasn't even on your friends list to be deleted.

Manda - you can change the privacy settings so only certain people can view your photos.

I'm sorry :hug: :hug:

You deleted me! And me being in mental turmoil and everything! Rude! :talkhand:

Not really. You've inspired me to go on a cull of my own. 900 friends is too many.

debecca said:
You deleted me! And me being in mental turmoil and everything! Rude! :talkhand:

Not really. You've inspired me to go on a cull of my own. 900 friends is too many.

:lol: I accepted you again hun, 901 friends now is it?!! :lol:

I'm starting to do this, hence my status! I know pretty much who are pf ladies so you should safe. It's the old school friends etc that add me.

:lol: I did this the other week. I didn't manage to get rid of that many though :roll: (oh yes and i'm only putting laughing happy face cos I survived.. had I been part of the cull... ohhhhhh I would've been :shakehead: :rotfl: )

I've done the same if I didn't talk to them and don't know them from here then they got deleted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back