'The Wall' on Facebook...anyone?

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
you know 'your' wall that you have on your profile page? well is there any way that you can delete everything on it in one go, i have 300+ things written on the wall and just wanted a clear up and so delete them but i cant find anything that lets you - just wondered if anyone else knew ?!?

Right underneith every post it says wall to wall, post on who evers wall, then it says delete. Thats when you go onto your profile :D

not all at once sorry hun.. its allll individual..

nooooo mel i didnt mean that lol :D i mean the whole of my wall (where loads of people have posted to me!) i would like the whole wall cleared so its got nothing on it, but the only thing i can see is that i have to press 'delete' on everyone's posts to clear it, i have over 300 posts so it'll take me all day....just wondered if there was an easier way :D

I just got rid of the whole wall it was getting so much crud on it! You can just click the x in the top corner if you want to get rid of it or you can hide it. :)

nickilubs said:
I just got rid of the whole wall it was getting so much crud on it! You can just click the x in the top corner if you want to get rid of it or you can hide it. :)
i dont want to just hide it as its doing my head in lol BUT...if i click the X in the top corner, can i get it back, but clear? if that makes sense :rotfl: i dont make it easy.....:roll:

yeah i think you could probably delete it and then go to a freinds page to add a brand spanking new one !!

If it's your superwall I think I have sussed how to do it...

Where it says you are viewing 10 of XXX posts, click on view all...

Then click on select all, and delete selected...

I get so much crap on facebook.... it's great for keeping in touch with old friends but I get really fed up with all the poking, sending zombies etc and all the recycled youtube clips on the wall!!

Hope this hepls
J
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111