Please delete

Don't beat yourself up hun, tomorrow is another day! See how you get on, it takes a while for your body to adjust to a new diet.

How is the pro point plan? I got sent an invite back to WW the other day but not too sure about this new plan. What does it do exactly? Is it similar to normal points one?

i wasnt aware of the old points plan, so i've took to this plan really well, in the means of understanding how it works that is! your daily allowance is calculated on your height, weight and age. mine is 29 and i'm 5 " 4, 12 stone 10 lbs and 20 years old. instead of just working out the points from calories and fat, you actually have to work out the protein, fibre, carbs and fat. and fruit, veg and water has a value of 0 points, among a few other things.. it's really good but i'm just feeling low about it because of my crazy binge weekend, lol. the way you use your points is up to you so you have choice and don't have to settle with just a salad, lol. thanks hun :D

Ah right. The old one was based on a little quiz about how much exercise you have etc...Then they add up your daily points allowance. I think i was allowed 20. I always used to limit myself to the food though as i liked a good drink on the weekend lol

Don't worry hun, i love my food too and i think my body might just go into shock when i join WW again :lol: That first week is sooo hard, try again tomorrow and if you find your still not clicking with it try eating healthy with all the new food till its gone and start a different class. WW don't always work for some people.

Ah right. The old one was based on a little quiz about how much exercise you have etc...Then they add up your daily points allowance. I think i was allowed 20. I always used to limit myself to the food though as i liked a good drink on the weekend lol

Don't worry hun, i love my food too and i think my body might just go into shock when i join WW again :lol: That first week is sooo hard, try again tomorrow and if you find your still not clicking with it try eating healthy with all the new food till its gone and start a different class. WW don't always work for some people.

thankyou hun that's really cheered me up and made me feel better about it all. i get myself so wound up i don't end up thinking rationally! that's whats good about PF you can get other peoples opinions, not just your own lol ;)

I did ww before getting preg and first week is hardest if i knew i was going out i would bank points nit sure if u can still do that with pro points. I would have really low pt meals like O point soup for lunch and a light tea with mainly veggies and a little chicken or fish x i didnt buy the ww food as a lot of the own brand supermarket stuff worked out similar pts

Stick with it Ria! As said, 1st week always the hardest!!

I'm doing the normal points one at the min as I found the pro points too much hassle!!! 1st day today!! URGH!!!!!!

Are they still doing the old points plan then Erin? If they are then maybe that will be a bit better for Ria?

Well I don't go to the meetings. I went once about the pro points plan and didn't like the sound of it! I just use the points calculator to figure out how many points are in my food, if that makes sense???

I've done the old one before and its Sooo easy Ria!! I have a cookbook with loads of recipes and most of them are really quick and yummy :)

Aw it does sound a lot easier! I'm gonna see how this week goes anyway :) I have the calculater too Erin! Its so good! Good luck for today Erin

Well I've been good today, I've had fruit and good foods, got 12 points left for tea and some dessert ;)

I'm not very good with cooking so do they sell ww soup? I love soup!

I will try out the supermarkets own brands as they work out a lot cheaper and actually look nicer!

I think ww soups are only 1 1/2 pts isn't it? They are quite nice too.

Glad your Feeling better about it today hun xx

Ria, I was at sainsburys yesterday and got a few pots of soups! You know the fresh ones in the plastic containers? I got a butternut squash one abd the whole thing was 3 points. Also got a carrot and coriander one and the WHOLE TUB was only 1 point!!!!!!?!

They werent low fat ones either, just normal!! X

Oooh, also I was in tesco today and they are doing WW frozen ready meals, 3 for £5. If you dont like cooking, get some of those maybe?? I got some just for quick lunches a few days? X

eyyy Erin, already on those frozen meals ;) used my daily allowance today so been very good! also 3 portions of fruit and veg which is good for me :D lol

do they do those soup pots in tesco? they're nicer than the cans. mmmmmmmmmmm i really want butternut soup now yumm!

Yes tesco do them. In the fresh isle, near the cold meats and things!

How many points you giving yourself? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back