Please delete

I'm not sure which but your hair is gorgeous :love:

I would probably go with the first one, mainly because it looks nicer to use :)

Hair looks bootiful btw! Lush condition too!

oh thanks guys :cloud9: hehe. :oops:

yeah i'm edging more towards the first one too!

xx

Not sure but i'd say the 1st??

You have FAB hair btw!!

I personally wouldn't go with either,I v much doubt theyl give a smooth enough finish so ul still have to use ur straighteners afterwards,easiest way would just b too section ur hair and blow dry from the bottom section with a radial brush and dry section by section then finish off with straighteners,if u do this after u've washed ur hair then depending on how often u wash ur hair ul b able to get away with a quick goin over with the straighteners each morning xxx

eurgh too much effort for me emmamb! lol. :oops: especially with little Riley intact! but thankyou for that it will help me when i do straighten it and go on a night out (whenever that may be!!)

i decided to go with the first one for now.. i need a new hair dryer anyway but gonna shop around for a really good one! any suggestions?! hehe.

thanks everyone! xxx

oh and thankyou amyjayne!! :) i got it cut by a hairdresser friend for only 15 pound!! well impressed i was xxx

Wow - you look amazing in that pic! Stunning.

I think the second one.

I have short hair with lots of layers and when i use straighteners on my hair it just goes quite spikey in places.

I'd use the second one and do the whole hair as one lot and just use a roller brush on the shorter layers if you want them a bit more defined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back