• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please cyber slap me now...

hellywelly

Reaction score
So, it's been about 15 weeks since I last had an unbroken nights sleep due to baby and pregnancy, but have just been reading the birth announcements page - AND I'M SO JEALOUS!! I WANT TO BE PREGNANT AND HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!!!

Feel free to comment on what a complate psycho I must be. Who would voluntarily put themselves through the first few weeks with a newborn??!! Good grief I need my head seeing to. I can only assume lack of sleep has sent me delirious....

Craziness!!! But I know what you mean. I think its the excitement of meeting your baby for the first time. Its such an amazing feeling and naturally we want to feel it again so when we see pregnant women or newborns we automatically go awwwww I want one lol

I'm with you on this on! Would love another now! x

lol already decided im ttc in dec if i last that long. im struggling to remember to take the pill as it is

Oh I agree! I miss being pregnant soo much really jealous of all the pregnant ladies I keep seeing! Can't wait to have another one, really want 2 close together but bf seems to work as a contraceptive far too well! Oh well mother nature will decide! 8 months of sleepless nights hasn't put me off, maybe we are just delirious!

lol already decided im ttc in dec if i last that long. im struggling to remember to take the pill as it is

I'm like that too - I'm sure it's cos my hearts not really in it iykwim. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

No you don't miss pregnancy!! I did and now I am, I hate it! I don't hate the baby or anything, I do however hate the hormones (i don't think they left they just invited MORE) the sickness, the tiredness ON TOP of an early rider, still waking in the night baby and a house to loom after...

Who wants my pregnancy til December 7th?

:) I know what you mean though, newborns are all snuggly and squidgy and tiny and cute...charlies like a big rugby player with a right attitude and habit for smacking my neck and pulling my hair out :-/ x

I hated being pregnant with a passion BUT when I look back I had a relatively smooth pregnancy (not as bad as some people have it anyway!), then my labour was long (3 days) but I had no pain relief apart from a tens machine and gas and air because i saw what she was usin to burst my waters so took it for to zone me out for that bit - but pushed her out with nothing. Then my newborn has been an angel... Sleeps really well, feeds really well, is gaining weight and is healthy.
So all that combined - I'm dying to have another one!! Me and hubby have decided to TTC after Casey turns one because as selfish as it sounds, we arw having a belated wedding reception and I want to be able to have a vino!
Oh and I went right back to my original size and shape (no sagging or stretch marks!!) about one day after i had her! So I've been lucky I reckon! Xxx

I miss being pregnant too! You often find me rubbing my tummy like I used to when pregnant xx

Ha! I'm the same hun, been reading the bfp announcements and I am soooooo jealous. I joined when already pregnant, wish I had joined when we were first ttc cos I think it would have been a lot easier emotionally.

Babies are like tattoos, you know you shouldn't have another one but they are so damned addictive lol xxxxxxxxx

I LOVED being pregnant! I have a LO who is 13 months and am due again in Nov and I already know i'll miss being pregnant as soon as the new LO is here! OH has thretaenned to leave if I mention getting pregnant again too soon ha! :lol: You tend to forget how much hard work it is and concentrate on all the good stuff - I have to keep reminding myself how hard it can be!

Ohhh helly I feel the same but a few weeks ago u said NEVER again. But after last nights horrendous sleep its made me remember how bad it was so I think ill hang on another 5 years lol xxx

I'm craving another so bad but I know it's for the best that we wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back