**Please change the clock in your profile!**

Urchin

Reaction score
Every time the clocks go back I always get people saying "the forum clock is wrong" and I need to change it :lol:

Everyone needs to go to their User Control Panel, click on "Board Preferences" and make sure you click "no" next to Summer Time/DST is in effect

That way your clock will be on UK time so the post times will be accurate.

Cheers

P.S Lets see if anyone still asks me about the"Forum Clock" after this :lol:

Erm...Sorry Urchin...but should that not be UTC - or GMT? I tried the other one and it just meant that I was an hour behind on my time clock.

Sorry if I'm being a numpty :oops:

i changed it to the utc -1 and also changed the Summer Time/DST is in effect box from no to yes and the time seems to be right now

Tiny Sue said:
Erm...Sorry Urchin...but should that not be UTC - or GMT? I tried the other one and it just meant that I was an hour behind on my time clock.

Sorry if I'm being a numpty :oops:

I changed mine to that too! Seems right now! :D

Sorry, you can do it both ways, you obviously did both..I have changed the description above to make it clearer.

I blame my lack of sleep (my friend had her baby and I was her birth partner, so no sleep for 40 hours for me!!) :shock:

Urchin said:
Sorry, you can do it both ways, you obviously did both..I have changed the description above to make it clearer.

I blame my lack of sleep (my friend had her baby and I was her birth partner, so no sleep for 40 hours for me!!) :shock:

Aww yay congratulations to you friend and I hope you get to catch up on your sleep! 40 with no sleep and then your kiddies to run around after! :shock: I would pass out heehee :clap:

mines right already lol prob as i didnt change it last time so its been wrong since march :rotfl: xxxxxxxx

rach said:
mines right already lol prob as i didnt change it last time so its been wrong since march :rotfl: xxxxxxxx
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
What are you like heehee

lol mine was already on "not summer time" coz i'd changed the clock to central european time when the clocks went forward- didnt notice the summer setting :doh:
fixed it now tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back