Playtime?

claire2711

Reaction score
Just wondering when you guys all started to "play" with LO? we have a playmat that is suitable from birth onwards, but all Riley seems to be interested in is pooping,sleeping and eating! :lol:

Should we be starting playtime, or wait until he is more alert and aware of things? :?

Best plaything at the moment is you! Lots of talking, singing, cuddles etc - wouldn't really bother with toys yet. I put Becky on the playmat quite early on - she seemed to enjoy looking at the things dangling but was a good few weeks before she reached for them. Was a while (probably about 6 weeks) before Becky started to become interested in things. He'll be poking you in the eye, pulling your hair and fish-hooking your gob before you know it :rotfl:

I was like you - thinking I should be doing stuff with the baby, I even had a dream where Emms talked to me and said 'I'm so bored in my basket'!!!!!!! :rotfl:

It will be probably 2 months before bab gets really interested in toys and playing. For now just showing the world around you is enough!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back