Play Kitchen

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Hi I want to get Jake one if anyone has got any reviews. I was looking at The Electronic Smart Kitchen which is £26.39 in Argos but I Googled it and it has mixed reviews and some about it being too flimsy. I am now looking at the ELC Sizzlin Kitchen if anyone has it and knows what it's like. It seems to have good reviews on the ELC website. Thanks for any replies x

We are looking for one for Brody's birthday!
We really wanted this one
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... ITCHEN.htm
but it's out of stock everywhere and the one in ToysRus is slightly different and more expensive! We also looked at the electronic smart kitchen but not too sure now if you have read it's flimsy.
Sorry to be no help but if you find a good one please would you let me know? :wink: :D :hug:

jools221181 said:
We are looking for one for Brody's birthday!
We really wanted this one
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... ITCHEN.htm
but it's out of stock everywhere and the one in ToysRus is slightly different and more expensive! We also looked at the electronic smart kitchen but not too sure now if you have read it's flimsy.
Sorry to be no help but if you find a good one please would you let me know? :wink: :D :hug:

I've only just read this post but I actually bought the Little Tikes one today. They didn't have it in my local Argos but they had one left in the Argos about 30-40 mins away. I travelled to get it and when I got back I was putting it together and there is a bit missing. I phoned Argos and they can only offer a refund as they have none left but I then rang Little Tikes and they are going to try and get hold of the bit for me. I hope they can as it seems a really good kitchen. The Electronic Smart Kitchen has got 4 out of 5 stars but if you read the reviews alot of them say it's a bit flimsy and the grill tray is made of cardboard which put me off a bit. The only other one I like is the inside/outside kitchen but it's £120 which is a bit too much I think. You might beable to get hold of the Little Tikes one somewhere else but will probably be more expensive. The ELC one looks good but it isn't very big so won't last as long. Let me know how you get on with finding one for Brody x Congrats on your pregnancy by the way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back