Hauck Infinity pushchair

Sarahe

Reaction score
Hi, I am very confused as to what pushchair to buy

We are looking at a Hauck Infinity carrycot/pushchair. I have looked on the net from some reviews and I can only find one which is good (no bad reviews).

Does anyone know anyone or has any any views on this pushchair.

Regards

Sarah

xx

i love the look of the hauck prams,the only problem i've had is i cant find a store that carried them in stock, the only ones i've come accross are on line - an ima little bit skeptical to purchase something only for it not to be suitable when it gets here and have all the hassle of shipping it back etc.

i loved the hauck prams they have on ebay - but again coming from germany is a bit of a worry, specially as i have arthritis in my wrists and elbows, so really need to be able to have a practise before i buy ( changing from pram to pushcahi and the straps and everything - i can sometimes struggle to open a bottle of coke see!!)

so , have actually gone for a pram called first wheels, similar, but they had one in store for me to play with - let me know if tyou find any store with the hauck prams in - would love to see one!

shamu

Hi Shamu,

We went to Babiesrus this weekend to the Hauck Infinity and was really impressed with it, it was lightweight and quite compact when collapsed.

Although I will but mine on ebay as it is £249 in babiesrus aganist £189 on ebay.

Regards

Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back