plans for my day.

titch

Reaction score
I'm not getting a lot done with my days so I'm going to write some plans here to get my mind straight and motivate me!

I need to:
Pay for my franchise (shudder) and send off the signed agreement
Register with GP and try to get appointment for prescription renewal
Post electoral roll paperwork
Unpack
Ring youth enterprise woman to make appointment
Go to baby rhyme time with LO
Make income support claim

That should be plenty for the day, I could add to the list but I doubt I'd get it done!

:yay: you ventured out yaaaaaaaaaaay!

sounds like you have a busy day hun!

Haha, yup, felt better when I saw lots of familiar faces :love:

Just watching I don't give personal info out now, which is no bad thing really! Just added lunch out to my list of things but its next to the doctors so not too bad!

Good plan!

I'm playing Mary poppins today and tidying things away!

Good Luck with getting it all done, all sounds very productive :)

Its not going very well so far! I tried to ring the youth enterprise woman and it just rang and rang, so off to use mums laptop to pay for my sing and sign, that'll be a weight off my mind!

:yay: if u get that lot done it'll be a very productive day :)

Well done for venturing out!
My plans for today consist of a bit of cleaning and cooking then absolutely nothing but relaxation! I'm feeling so run down today I haven't got the strength for anything!

Love, Jugs x

Just chill today jugs, sometimes you've got to give yourself some breathing space!

I've got a meeting next week with a youth enterprise person set up, paid my franchise invoice, sent a few emails to local press about baby signing as I'm hoping they'll cover a story on it as free advertising!

LOs still napping so I'm off to get my things for the post office ready and when he wakes I'll be all ready to head out to lunch. Really must ring income support people after lunch seeing as I'm now overdrawn :wall:

Whats breathing space?
don't think i get any of that at the moment.
i find it easier writing things that need doing on my white boards but they are covered in things that need doing for the next two weeks as i am moving house. x x x

I know, I had a board, but I've just moved, going to have to remember to unpack that! Moving house is rubbish!!

I've had an average day, I got the local newspaper to cover the 'story' of the launch of the baby signing classes in my area and I got a stall at a family fun day where hopefully I can drum up some business!!

I've set up my facebook page too and got a few friends spreading the word so hopefully interest will multiply that way.

I went to the doctors but its closed on a wednesday afternoon :wall:

LO and I had lunch out and went to baby rhyme time

I once again failed to ring up for income support. That's going to be my one and only target for tomorrow cos its becoming some kind of mental block!!

i know the hassle of moving house hun moving on 31st of this month so got to pack the whole house plus get ready for my next court date on 1st august with my ex, plus dentist next week, and 6 week check soon, plus contact for my daughter and to sol's for my OH aganist his ex for dna test. i know how bad it is hun x x x i feel for you x x x

wow you have a lot of stuff packed into a short space of time! lets hope you win the lottery so you can go on a nice relaxing cruise or something after august is over! ...we can but hope!

i wish, instead got the fun of sorting out the new house and the two kids well OH returns to work as well as sorting out daughters swimming lessons and all the other crap that comes with all this fun x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back