Plans for bank holiday?

Naaaa shes the one that was too hung over to phone or text to let me know she was to pished to come and see us. I asked her to come see us at mum and dads because I didnt want to see her with a load of people. Actually I think she just wants to see me to see if I have got really fat! Haha!

I dunno. She also keeps on that she wants to be my baby's god mother dont think thats going to happen!

Ahh I can't wait to start washing and ironing baby clothes! And, just think how cute they'll look hanging out on the washing line! That's the only time I'd be happy with our nosey neighbours checking out our garden lol :lol:

I bought loads of art & crafts stuff today ready for my maternity leave. I'm going to decorate shoe boxes and make things ready for Evie's bedroom when I start my maternity leave (I'm going to be bored sh*tless) and they're all pretty pink ribbons and glittery sparkly paper :cheer: SOOO exciting! I'm going to put all her hair bobbles and clips in them and they can be put out in her bedroom as they'll be so pretty and can be mini decorations! xx

Taking Jacob swimming tomorrow morning. Going to a friend's wedding do on Saturday night, they got married in Mexico but having a party here. My sister's husband is doing a surprise BBQ for my sis birthday on Sunday so we are going across there on Sunday afternoon. For a change we have things planned!! :D

Xxx

I'm off from tomorrow :cheer: and plan to pick my new car up Friday, its hubbys 40th on Saturday so have friends staying at ours and meeting up with others for a meal, hopefully chill on Sunday and then hope to start work on the Nursery!

Dannii - i've already washed and ironed my baby clothes and love it!!! |(Only do afew at a time!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back