Plans for bank holiday?

lisa282

Reaction score
Hey ladies, just wondering if any of you have made any special plans for something in particular this bank holiday? I have to work all weekend and all day monday :( so relying on you girls to give me some excitement!

Count me out for the excitement then lol I am doing sweet FA!!

Actually, I might go to Bourne market.. :think: xxx

Trip to the Zoo on Friday, shopping and getting my haircut in Cambridge on Saturday and pizza out with friends. Then OH wants to watch the football on Sunday and Monday :D

Oh and also going to pick up our moses basket that we are borrowing from my Mum's friend on Saturday too :cheer: Although my OH and Mum want to keep it at her place until after Oscar is born for superstitious reasons!

hey Lisa, i have carefully planned my bank holiday....

1. wake up
2. eat
3. eat some more
4. feel bad about eating some more but keep eating
5.sleep!! :rotfl:

hee hee, some where on my busy schedule i should have included supervising my OH clearing out the spare room as it will soon be the nursery!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

xxxxxxx

We're going to Newquay for the looong weekend. Friday to Tuesday :)

There's a mini show down there and we're going to stay an extra day or two. Can everyone wish for good weather please? I can't afford to go on holiday this year.

dannii87 said:

Oooh, we used to go to Bourne loads! My ex bf was learning to fly there! It's a small world after all, lalala! :cheer:

Teehee ;) Well I am coming home to sunny Herts this weekend, yay! Not been home for over a month so am going to shock everyone with my sudden bump sproutage hehe! :rotfl: Going to go to Watford shopping with my mum and dad on Saturday so that should be fun, then just going to catch up with friends on Sunday....then on Monday we are coming back to Gloucestershire, and are going for a little drive around the Cotswolds and planning to have a cream tea somewhere, yum yum :D I'm really looking forward to it, can you tell?? :cheer:

C xxx

claireyfairey said:
dannii87 said:

Oooh, we used to go to Bourne loads! My ex bf was learning to fly there! It's a small world after all, lalala! :cheer:

Yeah!! :cheer:

And I apologise again for thinking you lived in Stevenage :lol: xx

dannii87 said:
claireyfairey said:
dannii87 said:

Yeah!! :cheer:

And I apologise again for thinking you lived in Stevenage :lol: xx

LOL I forgive you sweets :hug: I may be common as muck but I ain't from Stevenage :rotfl:

Ooh, not fair! Hope you all have lovely weekends girls, please think about little old me stuck at work, serving everyone else alcohol and yummy food :x GGRRR! My parents plan to take my son to the seaside somewhere so at least one of us will have some fun

Hey lisa, sorry to hear you have to work hun.
I am at my neices christening on sunday, me and OH are her godparents so i'm quite excited. No plans for monday, probly just stay at home. and i reckon it will rain cos it always does on a bank holiday! lol

i've got a friend comin to stay for the weekend - she has an open day at the university in Bath so is making a weekend of it :D bummer you have to work Lisa - hope that means you get the one at the end of the month off? :wink:

working :( but i handed in my maternity letter so i should have a weeks holiday from May 11th then on maternity leave from then. fingers crossed! :pray:

I share your pain of working! But I am having my haircut on friday for the first time in ages :cheer: Work on saturday and sunday and then my sister is over from Gibraltar on the monday so that will be nice!

My mum and her bloke are coming to visit this weekend and monday DH, MIL and I are off to kent for the week really looking forward to it and its my birthday tuesday :cheer:

I was planning to sort out babies room but cot etc still hasn't arrived so will do that next bank holiday.

Might clean the carpets.

We are going to the coast for the weekend and staying in a family friends caravan ( which is more like a house).

We are going saturday morning, depending on if lee has to work or not and staying till monday tea time.

Hoping harrison has a good time.

Hey girls, thanks for thinking of me, but no, I will also have to work the bank holiday at the end of the month! BOO Thats the only thing about working in the pub trade, bank holidays are our busiest time, so its all hands on deck unfortunately. However I have booked a weekend off over mid-May instead, when we are going up to yorkshire to visit some very good friends so really looking forward to that. It will be the first weekend Ive had off since we went on holiday last July!! Plan to have a couple of days at the end of the month too, as its my sons 3rd birthday on the 29th so we wanna give him a little party and spoil him a bit while he is still the only child :D Hope you all have lovely weekends and the weather holds out! x

Dunno if I should go see the familly again and see a few friends because I missed them this weekend (one was too hung over another one was in a accident!) Ooooorrrrr should I go to the zoo on sunday and the marine aquarium on monday? Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

nickilubs said:
Dunno if I should go see the familly again and see a few friends because I missed them this weekend (one was too hung over another one was in a accident!) Ooooorrrrr should I go to the zoo on sunday and the marine aquarium on monday? Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Has the one that was nasty to you and left you in that pub that time apologised yet or made any effort to make it up to you? :shakehead: Hope she's sorry!! xx

I'll be working Sat and Sun, i'll refuse to come in if they ask on monday, i'm back to avoiding baby daddy, and i start mat leave after this weekend too (omg you dont no how glad i am to be outta that place)

Monday i'll either continue getting my room organised and trying to set up Tally's stuff, or maybe ask Dave if he fancies swimming or something like that, not much excitement for me tbh.

Oh i suppose i could start washing Tally's clothes and blankets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back