PixiFoto (free photo session with bounty pack)

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
SORRY! I know I'm CONSTANTLY asking questions! *new mummy alert* :blush:

I received a free photo session with one free print for poppy when she's 0-3 months, 6-12 months and 18 months I think it is?

We are going for the photoshoot next saturday. The lady told me to bring a change of clothes for Poppy to take lots of different shots, and that there would be some nappy shots as well as shots of all three of us as a family.

Now, I know we get one free photo, but we would like to buy lots more (obviously) but we're very short of cash this month and were wondering if they keep the photos on file for you to buy at a slightly later date.. does anyone know if they let you do this? We won't wait ages, just a month or two. We just can't afford to buy them this month :(

Also, anyone have any idea how much they charge?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if they keep them on file but I've recently got charley's done with pixi photo. It was £4.99 for a big photo that you paid on the day then we paid £200 for 8 different shots and got 48 pics in different sizes and got a massive pic of our choice free.
I highly recommend pixiphoto, their really good x x

I had some family ones done when i was pregnant with them i spent £750 in total including 2 canvas and compositions and loads of pics i also got a disk with all the photos on it which you get free if you spend over a set amount or you can buy it.

On the day you order what you want and pay a deposit and you have 3 months to pay the full balance once its paid they will send your order to the lab to be made.
They will keep everything on the computer aswell so if you want to order more later you can.

Im taking Riley on thursday but i wont be spending as much this time.

I had some family ones done when i was pregnant with them i spent £750 in total including 2 canvas and compositions and loads of pics i also got a disk with all the photos on it which you get free if you spend over a set amount or you can buy it.

On the day you order what you want and pay a deposit and you have 3 months to pay the full balance once its paid they will send your order to the lab to be made.
They will keep everything on the computer aswell so if you want to order more later you can.

Im taking Riley on thursday but i wont be spending as much this time.

for £750 i'll print for you 15 canvases :) ...they are expensive, the photo quality is nothing special as well.

if you want another canvases, let me know, i'll sort out good price for you, just get photos on disk from some photographer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back