Photo Session

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
I'm soooo excited I have finally booked H's first (of three) photo session and i cant wait to get some lovely pics of him!!!! :dance:

They said to take a change of outfit but i'm unsure as to how many!!! I have found 3 outfits i like but am sure if i look properly i could end up wanting to take half of his wardrobe lol!!! Any ideas would be great!!

Only advice I can give... no whites/creams/greys, as they tend to do photos on a bright white background and would camoflauge too much lol. Also no overly flurescent (sp?!?) colours, as they can make them really washed out. Just nice bright, comfy, clothes. Or smart little outfits etc. Depends on the feel of them u want I'd guess?
x

Try take outfits that are plain and won't date too much.

Yeah I was thinking that! So far i have a baby blue striped dungaree set and a pair of jeans and a shirt!I might go shopping for something new though!lol!

were having some done on the 22nd, at our local mothercare through pixifoto, there website recommends:

What should I wear?

Warm, rich colours photograph best or black and white clothing, denim jeans and a plain t-shirt always look good. Avoid patterns especially when there are many subjects in the portrait as they can be too distracting.
PixiFoto have a large selection of props to create fun and exciting portraits.

What should I bring?

A smile and don't forget to bring any important things that you would like to appear in the portrait eg: props for hobby shots, costumes, Grandma, etc...
Bringing your child's favourite toy can help to make your child feel more settled and you will have a beautiful memory to keep forever

good luck and cant wait to see some of them!!

xxx

Ooh would love a photoshoot! may have to find out a tmy local mothercare! What outfits did you decide on? I love dungarees! Good advice about not too many patterns
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back