Pixifoto experiences?

mags

Reaction score
They're coming to my local Boots and I'm just wondering what to expect. I want some some shots of my new baby and some with her and her big sister--will they allow this? Also, how do they range in price, and do they generally turn out good? I want to hear all about it please! :D

They're coming to my local Boots and I'm just wondering what to expect. I want some some shots of my new baby and some with her and her big sister--will they allow this? Also, how do they range in price, and do they generally turn out good? I want to hear all about it please! :D

oooooo funny you should mention this, my friend came round today and she took her lil boy up to boots and the pics she has of him are GREAT, they spent an hour with him and included loads of props and things and got loads of different pictures of him, she even had a few done in black and white with him, and they do allow brothers and sisters.

I wish i could show you how cute and amazing they were.

Also they were cheap she paid arounf £60 for 5 massive pictures of her and him.

oooooo funny you should mention this, my friend came round today and she took her lil boy up to boots and the pics she has of him are GREAT, they spent an hour with him and included loads of props and things and got loads of different pictures of him, she even had a few done in black and white with him, and they do allow brothers and sisters.

I wish i could show you how cute and amazing they were.

Also they were cheap she paid arounf £60 for 5 massive pictures of her and him.

Ooh, that sounds really nice! I was worried it would be all rushed. I read somewhere each sitting is around 15 mins. I guess it depends on how many people turn up that day.

Ooh, that sounds really nice! I was worried it would be all rushed. I read somewhere each sitting is around 15 mins. I guess it depends on how many people turn up that day.

well she has used them twice now for photos and each time she had about an hour and they took some real good pics with loads of different themes.
She also didn't have an appointment and if they cant get through everyone they turn people away and tell them to come back, don't know if it will be like that for you.
Maybe pick the least busiest time to go. Hope you get some lovely pics.

well she has used them twice now for photos and each time she had about an hour and they took some real good pics with loads of different themes.
She also didn't have an appointment and if they cant get through everyone they turn people away and tell them to come back, don't know if it will be like that for you.
Maybe pick the least busiest time to go. Hope you get some lovely pics.

i had millies photos done by them when she was about 1 year old, they are really nice close ups, but they take loads and make u wanna buy all of them, i spent over £150 :shock:

i had millies photos done by them when she was about 1 year old, they are really nice close ups, but they take loads and make u wanna buy all of them, i spent over £150 :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back