Pixie Photos

littlemoo

Reaction score
Had Charlottes Photos done at mothercare the other week by Pixie Photos. just got them back and they are great. They were really good with her too. has any one else used them? i would recommend them to anyone. they have really good deals on aswell. Charlotte loves the camera.

http://www.photocorp.com/unitedkingdom.asp

i know, a right little poser. shes the same everytime she sees a camera or a phone. lol

Awww... they are lovely... we had pixie photos done at Boots before xmas but it was just normal pics in a few poses.... no fancy ones like that :(

they are corkers, we got alfies done but didnt buy them as they were about 600 for the set but they were lovely and am currently saving up for the next ones that are in may, they didnt do them like those they did them like in massive boards with other pictures on them, very nice but i onl;y have a small house only wanted 3 or 4 but wouldnt let us do that?

they was onlt ment to do 4 - 5 pics but the photographer fell in love with her and ended up doing a ton of fancy ones too. we ended up with 10 to choose from. £40 for the first set and £10 each after that. they wer all just so cute i didnt want to choose, i wanted them all lol.

aww they are fab i like pixi photo ive used them the piccies are lovley shes a cutie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back