pink or blue - you decide (I am sooooo excited!!!!!)

missac

Reaction score
Here are my credentials:

Bump picture at the top of page.
First twelve weeks were hell, not sick but felt hungover permanently!
Loved salt and vinegar crisps.
Got a big thing about quality streets at the moment.
Don't mention branston pickle :puke:

I am over excited about this!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ooooh, a pink one!!!!!! I forgot to say that my family is very girly orientated, girls all over the place!! I may be able to add one of my very own! Either that or I will dare to be different!!!!!!!!

It's gonna be a girl - I just know it (I know I just knew mine was gonna be a boy - but surely I can only be wrong once?).

I think your bump looks like mine, your first 12 weeks were like mine, loved s&v crisps could easily swap them for starburst atm - not that I don't still love s&v crisps!!!

It's gonna be a girl - I just know it!!!! :pray:

I love the name Freya btw!!!!!! :cheer:

I'm so excited...........scans happening left right & centre for the next couple of days :cheer: :cheer: think Kirly's gonna break the girl boom......& have a little Sam :cheer:

id say girl i craved s&v crips and have got through loads of quility street

i've gone for girl too...shall be excited to find out if i am yet again wrong lol

hope all goes well

I've always said girl and I am well and truly sticking to my guns :shakehead:

Saying that I was sure Emmy was having a boy and was wrong!

This is def a girl though for you!

Not long until Wed! oooooh I'm so excited and I just can't hide it... whoah whoah whoah whoah.....

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Besides I love the name Freya, we nearly went for that for girl but then OH's mums best friend just had a daughter named Freya.... not too keen on Thomas... :puke:

... just kidding...that's my sons name and I lOVE it!

Well chosen young lady! :cheer:

Emmylou said:
It's gonna be a girl - I just know it (I know I just knew mine was gonna be a boy - but surely I can only be wrong once?).

I'm so excited...........scans happening left right & centre for the next couple of days :cheer: :cheer: think Kirly's gonna break the girl boom......& have a little Sam :cheer:

Mmmmm I am sure that this is a boy in here! ... I bet I will be sooo wrong! :D

kirlykird said:
Emmylou said:

I think urs is a boy too hun! Its amazing when u look back, there was like 5 boys in a row and now the same with girls! :think: Something in the months of conception one thinks :think:

Jayceesmumma said:
kirlykird said:
Emmylou said:

I think urs is a boy too hun! Its amazing when u look back, there was like 5 boys in a row and now the same with girls! :think: Something in the months of conception one thinks :think:

Think you will be in the blue club too Jo :D

I think i will be too! I was really hoping for another girl but i kinda 'know' its a boy. Very strong gut feelings! Ill be very happy with either sex with a healthy baby of course, but i was really set on a lil sis for jaycee.

i think boy :D cmon join the blue club with me :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back