Piercings - *Down there!!*

Tan

Reaction score
I know there is a topic on this already but just wanted to speak to those of you that have had it done.

I think since having Isabelle I am feeling the need to rebel so I don't turn into a mumsy mum!! So, i've started to think about getting a new piercing (Only got ears done at the mo. Did have navel but it got a nasty stretchmark with baby #1 and I took it out so now it's healed up!). And i've got it into my head that I want a clit piercing.

What I want to know is, what type would you recommend and why? What would you avoid and why? Does it hurt? How soon can you resume the bedroom antics? and is there anything else i might want to consider before having it done?!

Thanks loads girls.

Tan x

Also does anyone know of a good place to get it done in East Kent?

ive got my verticle clitoral hood done.

i didnt have any number. and got told at the time there are only 2 nerve endings where its done. and i must say it didnt hurt at all.

i think bedroom antics can resume fairly soon. i think they reccomend 48hrs. but as soon as it feels comfortable.

hope this helps

Thanks Kelso.

Anyone else?! Still need a little more encouragement!

Tan x

I have 11 piercings, this not being one of them lol but as far as i know it depends on where you actually get pierced as to how long it is before you can resume them bedroom activities!

As there is a lotttt of places to get pierced down there the best thing to do is find a reputable local piercer and just go ask! :D

I've got a VCH (vertical clitoral hood) piercing. Out of all my piercings it hurt the less.

Most places won't pierce the actuall clit (they don't round here anyway) because it's too risky or something.

I'd recomment the VCH. It felt slightly sore for a couple of days after having it done but it wasn't that bad.

i have a vch and highly recommend it!!!

doesnt particularly hurt but mine bled a fair bit so just be warned.

DO NOT have a clit piercing its highly likely ull lose all sensation... hence anywere reputable wont do it!!

I've got a vertical clit hood piercing and it only hurt for a second. I resumed bedroom activities about 24hrs after getting it done and it was fine. Healed very quickly.

Gemma x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back