• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pictures of your favourite places?

haha how does ur OH feel about having flowers all over the bedding haha

Becksss said:
haha how does ur OH feel about having flowers all over the bedding haha

He doesnt have a choice :rotfl: its either a girly bed or the settee :lol:

I can't pick one place!!!!!

I have so many places that mean so much to me!!!

First is Acapulco where we went on Honeymoon...

This is the hotel we were in The Fairmont Acapulco Princess
fairmont1.jpg

fairmontacapulcoprincess.jpg

The reception hall
fairmont.jpg

Then there is Houston

houston.jpg

HUSTON.jpg

Galveston... 30min from my inlaws - so many happy days I've had here
Galveston.jpg

Kemah... again in Texas Great for a boozy time and a go on some fairground rides
kemahboardwalk.gif

New Orleans... or Bourbon Street especially!!
The pub you see there makes wicked cocktails!!
800px-BourbonStreet.jpg

Then League City itself (houston) We held a party here after our wedding for all the guests who couldnt travel to the UK.
LeagueCity.jpg

I'm on my laptop and all my pics are on the pc so I have just taken these off the net will post my own ones later :D

Kynance Cove in Cornwall.....

About Kynance Cove Cornwall.

Kynance Cove is located on the Lizard peninsula. Kynance Cove has to be one of the most spectacular parts of the Cornish Coast.

At low tide a beach of golden sand is exposed offering sheltered bathing in the clear blue water. Once the tide comes in the beach disappears, this is when Kynance come into its own. This area has some of the best cliff walking in Cornwall.

http://www.cornwall365.co.uk/cornwall/p ... -Cove.html

my nans house i love it there its where we grew up would love emma to live there
102_0721.jpg

102_0720.jpg

Wow Sam, can me and Rubes come and live there too?? :lol: Where is Wales is it? We love North Wales, just had a fantastic holiday in a barn just outside Bala

where we live.......my favourite place in the world.......!

DSCN0725.jpg

DSCN0033.jpg

DSCN0110.jpg

Ooo another piccy thread - I love em! :)
Tangerine I've been to Tolon and loved it too. I also like Parga and Stoupa have you been there? Altho I haven't been to Greece for years, since I had kids but will be going again soon :pray: I miss it.
OK here's one of my favourite places - Lincoln my home city :)
S7300624_2.jpg

And just down the road from me is this roman arch way, \i think it's the only one in the world to have trafffic going under it:
S7300606_2.jpg

And finally another favourite place of mine is my bed:
S7300333_2.jpg

Check out my bedding Jenna
:D

The curtains look weird because theyre not actually curtains :oops: the rail fell down so I just hung up an old duvet cover and twist it to one side in the morning :oops:

lol I love ikea :D (we even got 12 pillow cases instead of 4, very bizare!

Rubys mummy said:
Wow Sam, can me and Rubes come and live there too?? :lol: Where is Wales is it? We love North Wales, just had a fantastic holiday in a barn just outside Bala
:shock: my home is just over "bwlch yr oerddrws" a big mounatin to bala how wiered, ive got family near bala 2, where abouts did you stay?

Skye... We had a week by the sea there in January and it was HEAVEN!

09shrunk.jpg

06shrunk.jpg

wales - nr chepstow
CopyofIMG_3237.jpg

IMG_2237.jpg

or my home town. lived here all my life and im still not ready to leave it!
Clifftop%20view%20of%20Pier.jpg

Pier%20Train.jpg

figure11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back