hall1.jpg

hall2.jpg

Kitchen
PICT0231.jpg

PICT0232.jpg

My Bedroom
PICT0234.jpg

PICT0235.jpg

The view now the houses opposite have been built the painters and decorators are in atm
6gn1xzl.jpg

PICT0236.jpg

Rileys bedroom
67s9nuv.jpg

6892yw2.jpg

She has all my stuff i bought from america when i was a kid
6c4536c.jpg

PICT0268.jpg

Living room Before:
4yytdp4.jpg

After:
livingroom2.jpg

livingroom4.jpg

Kitchen needs to be floored yet as its still got flooring Matthew Homes supplied:
livingroom7.jpg

Finally
livingroom11.jpg

Bathrooms not finished yet
sorry there so many im so proud :D

so you should be proud it is a gorgeous home!!!

Thank God my sister and Bro in law r managers at B&Q superstore haha discounts galore on all the flooring else i wuld have never of been able 2 afford it
and he laid it :D
I have 2 babysit my 5 yrold niece in return :(
but theres talk of her going to france for the summer :dance: to my parents

Here's mine about a month ago (I am seriously expecting to be living in this in 4 weeks :shock: );

Pretty house!
IMG_3686.jpg

My kitchen;
IMG_3745.jpg

My bedroom;
IMG_3726.jpg

My living room;
IMG_3723.jpg

Baby's bedroom;
IMG_3784.jpg

It's taken a while! But the plasterers are in this week and the bathroom is being fitted next week, and every day I don't have a baby I am painting any walls I can! We are using limewash as the house is being rebuilt with traditional materials, so as soon as the lime plaster starts to dry we can get colour on the walls. As soon as baby is here I will be back on the building site, and the builders will have a real reason to get cracking - it only just seems to have occurred to them in the last 2 weeks that I really am having a baby :lol: .

gorgeous house!!

Will be worth all the hard work when you're finished :hug:

mayday - I've been dying to see pics of your new house! I think you are so brave and I love what you've done - it'll be such a lovely family home.

Make sure you post 'after' pictures too when it's all finished and fingers crossed that the baby arrives at a time that's suitable for you in all the building works!

Valentine xxx

ok...here we go....

....outside of my house..
Picture310.jpg

my hallway...
Picture290.jpg

my lounge...
Picture286.jpg

Picture287.jpg

my dining room...
Picture291.jpg

my kitchen...
Picture293.jpg

Picture294.jpg

Sams room...
Picture301.jpg

view from my room across second floor where we have my room,toms room,sams room,bathroom
Picture304.jpg

Third floor window view (beths room)
Picture308.jpg

Picture309.jpg

side of the back of the house..
Picture296.jpg

back garden

Picture297.jpg

bottom of the garden,tree house etc

Picture298.jpg

house from the back
Picture299-1.jpg

fingers crossed that the baby arrives at a time that's suitable for you in all the building works!

Valentine - today, tomorrow and Sunday I am painting, Sunday afternoon I am laying a laminate floor, Monday the loo is being delivered, meaning I have everything I need for the bathroom fitting to start, Tuesday the kitchen flooring is being delivered. OH says I can have half a day off to have a baby :lol:

It was a nice dream to have for a while that everything would be finished about a month before now and I would be able to sit in the garden until my due date (today!) and then have my baby at home and be able to tell her she was born in this house. I want to live here forever! But in all reality a one month old baby is not going to notice where she lives so long as she has food and love.

Very strange thing yesterday - I was supposed to have a midwife appointment yesterday but she is on holiday this week so I saw her last week instead. So when I turned up at the cottage I was really surprised to see her stood outside it. It seems she lives just round the corner and is one of the many local residents who have been following our building progress as though it was a soap opera. So I got to see my midwife yesterday after all :lol: just not how I expected to.

here is my flat i thought i would add to the proper houses thread
click on the picture and it will give you a bigger view

Becky and willow - I love the red kitchen!!!!

Mayday - what a lovely house - cant wait to see the end results!!

Thanks Jenna,it's my fave thing about the house, we're having our wedding reception there too in 5 weeks so pray rain hold off! :pray:

My Room & Elise's Cot

My Room

View From My Room

Kiyanna's Room

My Bathroom

My Kitchen

Computor Area

Living Room

Dwnstairs Bathroom

I love those little toy Dyson's Sophie!

My two used to have one & would chase me around the house when I was doing the hoovering with their's!

lol thats like Elise, when ever i hoover she gets it out and follows me around lol
i hate it if im honest with ya, she had it for christmas and i cant wait 4 the batterys 2 go in it, the noises drive me insane lol
x sophie x

Thanks for sharing the pictures girls. I would post mine but I'm very embarrassed about the state of my kitchen and the outside of my house. The previous owners had no taste and the front of my house has been painted a salmon pink. I've been here for 4 years and have these 2 big jobs left to do. i promise to post if and when I get them done. xxx

Kirklybird we have the same magnet photo frame :D I think?
I also want ur curtains
I want 2 change my bedroom into that cream with the black flowers stylee i love it

Your houses are all gorgeous.....I'll try to get some pics of where I live and post them.....but I really want to live in your house Kirls :D

melissa's room not quite finished so no pics of that and bedroom a mess so no pics of that either. also the kitchen has been all flooded so no pics of that!
here are the other rooms tho
bathroom
DSCF1197.jpg

DSCF1199.jpg

hallway
DSCF1198.jpg

boyfs room
DSCF1200.jpg

dining room
DSCF1201.jpg

living room
DSCF1202.jpg