Pictures of our houses!

Just realised I missed my kitchen - nothing special!! Actually really small but I spend most my time in there!

SP_A0307.jpg
SP_A0308.jpg

This is our house, only took pics of the downstairs though.

Our kitchen
p1.JPG

Dining Room
p2.JPG

p3.JPG

Lounge
p4.JPG

p5.JPG

Woahhh pip your houseis gorgeous and so neet and tidy too how do you manage it :lol:

i dont want to post pics of my place now lol. your houses are so nice. they put mine to shame

Flossy82 said:
S**t sorry ladies mut have been leaning on the keyboard :oops: :lol:

i bet you weretoo busy talking to mel on msn to notice :shakehead:

Flossy82 said:
Woahhh pip your houseis gorgeous and so neet and tidy too how do you manage it :lol:

Thanks hun...must admit i did a quick tidy up before i took the pictures.
It's not always that tidy!!

Ohhhh I remember the thread of house pics last time, it was great!

Everyones houses are so nice, mines in no state to be photographed at the minute though.

For example...

SP_A0627.jpg

:rotfl: Dont worry, its not that bad all the time :lol:

reminds of our house while we working on it Kirsty! I'll scan some before pics in tomorrow lol

oooooooooooo your houses are so lovely, bare with me untill monday when ian goes back to work he tends to breed mess wherever he goes ... and rice ... fook knows why but i always find rice about the house when he is home so monday ill post pics of my wee little house, it is tiny guys

Kirsty, they're my stairs :shock: Only kidding - my whole house is like that right now, only saving grace is we can't see the walls for boxes.

tracyM said:
Kirsty, they're my stairs :shock: Only kidding - my whole house is like that right now, only saving grace is we can't see the walls for boxes.

Luckily mine was only like that for a day. Its all rebuilt and skimmed now, just waiting for it to dry then we can start painting and hopefully it'll feel like home again :)

no bloody way am I showing my house off haha - it's in such a state!

I'll take some when we move ;)

Here's some pics of the house we're in at the mo. I'll take some pics of our new house when we're in and sorted :D

2181_21004940_IMG_02.jpg
2181_21004940_IMG_07.jpg

2181_21004940_IMG_06.jpg
2181_21004940_IMG_03.jpg

100_5834.jpg

Alfiesmummy said:
Nik i cant believe your moving your house is lovely

Thanks hun. I really don't want to move but DH's job is relocating so don't have alot of choice :( I do like our house so will be sad to leave. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back