Pictures of Baby Things

Valley Girl

Reaction score
Right let's hope this works!!

I've taken some pics this morning of the baby things. They are in our room, two bedroom house and two boys already! Hope you all like. We've done it all by bargain shopping.

Just need the baby now! If you click on the small pic a bigger one opens up.

I bought one of those cheap blank boxes from Ikea and painted it for cotton wool, creams and nappy sacks etc

Practical, and a bargain chest of drawers from Argos

The boys, James and Marcus, made him at the bear factory, and they put a message inside telling baby how much they love him!

I know we won't use the duvet and pillow yet, but we wanted to get it all at same time so it matched.

Awwww it all looks really lovely xxxxxxx

:D
It looks gorgeous and what a sweet idea about the bear factory.

(I'll take Jonah to do that on Monday) :cheer:

We've done a bear factory bear from mummy & daddy for LO too :) they are great arent they!

emma28 said:
:D
It looks gorgeous and what a sweet idea about the bear factory.

(I'll take Jonah to do that on Monday) :cheer:

Yeah .. it was my idea, although my husband tries to take the credit! :shakehead:

They chose him, stuffed him, filled him with a little red heart which they kissed, and then they took him to the 'fluffing station' and brought him to life. They recorded their message saying 'love you baby, wouldn't swap you for anyfink' (their current latest statement of devotion at bedtime).

It's a lovely idea I think.

In return baby is going to take them back to the shop to let them make their own, when baby arrives, and baby will kiss the hearts in theirs!

:cry: thats the lovliest thing.

god damned hormones :oops:

looks gorgeous, how many times a day do you pop in for a wee look? I've lost count how often I go into mine and was gutted when I finally finished sorting the clothes so now I just go in and move around some of the teddies!

aw its gorgeous... mine is nearly done, i'm dragging out the finishing touches so i have an excuse to spend time in there...

It all looks great babes. Well done.. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back