Physical symptoms week after miscarriage

Bubbles22

Reaction score
Hi all,

Seen doc yesterday. Had my miscarriage on the 24th. Bleeding has near enough stopped but I have so many aches and pains. Hy head, neck, stomach cramps and legs are aching all over. Has anyone else experienced this? I also have had the runs for a week. Doc says that it is all hormonal and should settle after my first period. I feel like I want to start trying to get back to normal but I am still exhausted and so many aches and pains. Has anyone else experienced this?

Cheers x

Hi Hun,

Mines a bit different as I had to be induced medically to deliver my baby. I lost her at 21 weeks and that was 2 weeks ago. The first week I had heavy bleeding, cramping, headaches, and diahrrea. This week has been a bit better but I'm still spotting and cramping. I've started work back this week and have been really tired and achy all over. I was told this all could last from 4-6 weeks and it's all normal so try not to worry to much. If you fairly early you should be getting better sooner. I'm so sorry for your loss. Xxx

Few days after my first erpc I felt terrible, and I had an infection. Few days on antibiotics and felt better. I had similar symptoms but a raging fever too. I hope you feel better soon. X

Hi. You have to bear in mind the strain this has put on your body. Hormones are everywhere plus the physical stress of either miscarrying naturally or an operation. It took me about 3 weeks to feel any strength had returned. I'd be ok in the morning and throw myself into a cleaning spree then have to go to bed halfway through feeling mad at myself for not finishing what I had started. Try and take it easy these things take time. Hormones are responsible for a lot xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back