photos of Summer 7 weeks

stephlw25

Reaction score
She is soooo cute in all of them i dont think i can decide!!!

ok after a very long thought i choose photo 4...close call with photo number 1 !! shes just so gorgeous its so hard to decide!!!

No 2 definately, she's got that model pose with that pout, bless, she's a darling.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They are all really beautiful she looks gorgeous!! i love her hair, Ryans as good as a baldy still, I think number 2 is definately my favourite :) can't you enter them all?? lol sure fire way to win ;)

She is adorable and I loved all the pics. She really is a sweetie. Good luck with your entry.

Congratulations also on your pregnancy (just noticed) , wow gonna be nice and close. Brilliant news for you !!!

Got 18 months between 2 lots of mine and its great with them being so close.

Ragna xxxx

I think you shoul;d enter the first one, but I have to say I love the second one, she's looking all moody and has a great pout going on. Can't believe how big she is getting, you must be so proud of her xx

THERE ALL SO NICE BUT I REALY LIKE PIC NUMBER 3 X X X

I like number 2. Her hair is amazing and she doesn't seem to be losing it eh! Beautiful little girl you must be proud!

Wow kayl Summer must be a good baby too if you online at this time! I never have time any more only on this late cos Reece's Nana got him tonight (1st time) so i can stay up as late as I like for once. It's great!
Congrats on new baby by the way!

Yeah a break is good!!! Atleast you get to stay up late I suppose I find myself in bed at 8:30 most nights which isn't good for my love life lol. OH getting fed up with sitting up alone! Have a good sleep xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back