It's finally here!!!!YAY

abcd1234

Reaction score
My travel system finally turned up today, a month after i ordered it :?

Been having a little play and got some pics, i dont like it with the car seat on top, but then i didnt intend to use it like that anyway, took me ages to figure it out as someone seemed to have left the instructions out of the boxes :roll:

Photo-0029.jpg

Photo-0028.jpg
Photo-0004.jpg

Photo-0003.jpg

Photo-0002.jpg

Photo-0001-2.jpg

not the best photo's but never mind, hope it works but my phone seems to wanna mess around and all the photos wont save to my laptop, dunno why.

Oh and my aunt got me some cute baby stuff, she seems to have so many outfits now, and i jsut love the hand knitted white jumper, wont stay white for long though lol
Photo-0027.jpg

Ah, the clothes are so cute!

The travel system looks good. My mum bought us one last week but she won;t let us have it in the house until babe has arrived! Mind you, she is gong o let us take the car seat home with us next weekend. It would;t be an issue but she lives over 2 hours away!!!!

Oooh! Thats really nice, is it a pliko?

You've got some georgous outfits there too :D

lovely pram!!!!

i LOVE the knitted jumper too, my mums friend has done us loads, they are sooo cute :cheer:

love the pram and the cute little outfits :D

Ohhh, I really like your pram, the pattern is lovely.

Alex x

Very nice!! I really like the pram! Your baby is going to be very well dressed too!

Ooh I like this! :D

What kind is it? In the bottom pics is it the same as the top pics but tilted back and with cover on? Or do you have to take pushchair bit off chassis and clip on a pram bit? :think:

I get so confused by prams and pushchairs, I have no idea what to get..... hope baby isn't early as I can see it being weeks before I pick one!!

Awwww-I love looking at peoples baby purchases. They are georgeous!!

I bet you are dead excitied hun!! :cheer:

cinnamon81 said:

What kind is it? In the bottom pics is it the same as the top pics but tilted back and with cover on? Or do you have to take pushchair bit off chassis and clip on a pram bit? :think:

It's a Babystyle Evo with Birth Pack. Basically it tilts back and you clip the pram bit in and move the cover

daveo said:
cinnamon81 said:

It's a Babystyle Evo with Birth Pack. Basically it tilts back and you clip the pram bit in and move the cover

OI!!!!! It's mine not yours!!! But yeah basically what he said, you take the hood off pop the pram bit on to the flat chair covering it and pop hood bk on, its really simple, i figured it out without instructions lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back