Photobucket

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Hiya was wondering if anyone can help me.. i thought photo bucket was private and no one could access your account.. is this not the case!

I had some pics on there of my neices and nephews and its caused uproar and upset with the family, This isnt what i wanted i never meant to cause upset but i only put them on there as a back up to my computer

Can anyone access it and view pictures!

I have since taken the pictures off to show i didnt mean any upset, i honestly feel bad about it now and i totaly understand why they didnt want the pictures there...

you can make your photobucket account password only, that way only direct links will work, otherwise people can look through the photos you have.

I think i done it, it was public so ppl could see but now i have made it private.. :wall:

not many ppl kno u can password it its hilarious sometime 2 look spesh ppl u hate :rotfl:
i got some wonderful pics of damien bein a minger frm his sisters :rotfl: [/code]

Urchin said:
you can make your photobucket account password only, that way only direct links will work, otherwise people can look through the photos you have.

ive deleted my account and i will start again with new info, they know my email adresse so could possibly gain access that way too.. and my password as quite easy too :oops:

In the meantime its been made private and password has been changed until it gets deleted..

So im sorry girls but all the photos i have put on here will no longer be! :hug:

ok im trying to make a new account..

theres no option for uk.. and it wont let me through without putting a zip code in.. ive tried putting dn344 but it wont allow it..

how do i get over that :rotfl:

I've just changed mine - I had no idea either until the other day I sent my friend a pic and he started commenting on other pics I had on there - I was so annoyed!

yea u need to go into your photobucket account when signed in and goto options and mark it private :)

if it aint private andyone using photobucket can see and view save the photos :)

mines set to private and passworded. only peps i give link and password to can view it and passwords different to my account password :)

sunshinestars said:
Urchin said:

ive deleted my account and i will start again with new info, they know my email adresse so could possibly gain access that way too.. and my password as quite easy too :oops:

In the meantime its been made private and password has been changed until it gets deleted..

So im sorry girls but all the photos i have put on here will no longer be! :hug:

I thought you were only worried their pics were viewable by anyone? Now you are worried they are going to hack into you photobucket account?

Just take their kids pics off and you'll be fine. :?

dont think they can access yours with email as they need a passy now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back