**Photo theme for August - Babies and pets/animals!**

jools221181 said:
Awwww all these are so cute! We don't have any pets (not even a fishie!) :shock:
So this is an old one but the cows loved him :lol:
2728579501_94db76f197.jpg

That's such a good photo! LMAO at the cows wanting in on the picture!

removed photos & personal info

Last edited:
YIKES!!!!!!! That spider crab nearly gave me a heart attack!

Roux doesn't particularly like Finn :rotfl:

rouxfinn.jpg

Some piggies at Pennywell Farm in Devon - it made him jump when it grunted at him!
PennywellAugust2008005.jpg

Jacob meeting his grandparents' cats for the first time...or more a case of the cats 'investigating' the new addition to the family for the first time!

8d39d33d.jpg

My SIL got married on Friday at a Country Park where there were deer. April surprisingly took quite a bit of interest in them and liked them so much that she talked to them! Awwww!

c5a2b2dc.jpg

The deer seemed to like April's socks!! Tom had to keep moving her feet away from them.
cbcad3c0.jpg

0076.jpg

0123.jpg

these are the only ones I can find. The first one looks like Violet is punching the cat and the other one is when she was only a couple of weeks old and the cat looks massive next to her :lol:

Ooooh I will have to go rummage ... I know the month of August is over, but couldnt be just continue this thread...it is obviously popular :lol:

Lisa

i would have to agree on continuing this as ive only just found it and i want to show off my lovely pics :D :D :D
my cats who like to sit on either sit of Josh when he is in the pram cot
16037166a8825798966l.jpg

my gorgeous boys
16037166a8825805158l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member