Phil & Teds double buggy

I don't like it :? it doesn't look very comfy to me

sorry :(

i was looking at these a while ago

I dont like them, the newborn would be underneath and i dont think they should be so close to teh floor, its like sitting them in the basket, not good in the winter or when its damp.

xx

Side by side definately look better, but they're so wide and heavy! I just don't know how I am going to manage to fold it up and get it in the boot of an astra? I'm so weak!! :lol: Plus these ones with a 1 handed folding system are having a laugh aren't they?!?

What about if I bought another MacClaren and a double buggy clip? Could I do that? Then I could just fold them down individually couldn't I?

I like that one Laura :)

I saw this mad thing last week Kina, i was like a side car for a pram but it was a proper buggy seat. I cant even describe it properly but it was nuts. Wee girl looked happy though.

You would be surprised at how flat my double is when folded. I havent tried it out in the street yet, might look a bit odd with just jessica in it but come the end of august I will let you know.

I really dont like the underneath one ... sorry

I feel sorry for the poor kiddy that gets stuck in the under basket!! haha

I really like the side by side one!! xxx

lauramum01 said:
I saw this mad thing last week Kina, i was like a side car for a pram but it was a proper buggy seat. I cant even describe it properly but it was nuts. Wee girl looked happy though.

You would be surprised at how flat my double is when folded. I havent tried it out in the street yet, might look a bit odd with just jessica in it but come the end of august I will let you know.

Cheers Laura :D I saw something today that sounds almost similar - it was attached to the top of the pram like a baby seat that goes on the back of a cycle if that makes sense? Anyway the toddler was way up high, they had it on a double buggy aswell! :shock:

Well we had a look at this one in the flesh yesterday and tried Ella out in it, definately the double buggy for us :D It looks better in the shop, plus is really small, folds down great for in the back of the car and is easy to change around. I wasn't sure on it after seeing pics on the net but after trying it I'm sold :D

Just got to save the pennies for it now! :shock:

which one is it your going for? phill and teds?

I saw one of these, a mum had it at our baby clinic and I really liked it.

Definately looks better in the flesh doesn't it Beanie? I was worried that the bub underneath wouldn't get much of a view, but they actually get to see loads. Glad I made the trip to MC :D

dionne said:
i like this one. wish i had got it :(

http://www.babys-first.co.uk/view_produ ... ffeab42e0e

its a single and a double you just take one seat off. the back seat is sutible for newborns

That's like the P&T in the way that the double seat just clips on or you can have it as a single. Wish I bought it instead of the Maclaren I have now as I would have saved myself £125 on a buggy that I'll only use for a few months :doh: I wonder how much that Mutsy one weighs :? I really need one like the P&T or Mutsy for getting it in the back of our car and in and out of the house, a side by side will be no good for us :(

Kina... I noticed that the back seat is quite low. How is it for "pollution" level? Do you know what I mean? Babies in lower buggies are more at risk for being at car-fume level. Just a thought - I do like it.... it grows on you! :D

Emilia xx

its so hard choosing a double buggy. i can honestly say iv used mine about 6times at the most. Dior loves to walk if we are just nipping out to shops. if we go to town i usually have Kris with me and Dior had her lil strooler Harley has his pram. but i have a huge boot. im just going to stick with the mamas and papas one i have. its very thin and gets through all doors its only a few inches bigger then Harleys single pram. then im going to get a buggy board. but i do think this looks great http://www.urchin.co.uk/catalog/kids-tr ... 65400.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back