• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Phew...

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Got my urine tests results back today that they sent yesterday (they found white blood cells and protein in my wee on sat and yesterday), and they are clear! No infection!!!

Was worried i had a 3rd UTI, but i don't! YEY!! :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Sorry, but VERY happy about this! quite sad i know :oops: whats even sadder is i excited over the fact i now only need to take 7 pills a day, not 11! Woo hoo!!

sorry, im having an odd day.

:cheer: Glad all is well lol and congratulations on the 7 tablets instead of 11 :lol: :hug:

Great news sam :hug: :hug: glad you are feeling better :hug: xxx

aww thats great news and that was fast.. .sent them yest and got them back today.

I wish they were like that here. I had my bloods taken on 13th Sep... only just got the results back... they said im anemic, nice of them to let me know over a month later :roll: lol.

I had that violet, had 28 week blodds done and at 32 weeks with midwife she said " oh i see you are on iron tablets how are you feeling? said on my notes the doc had rung me and everything and i hadnt heard a bean!!! :shock:

kayzee said:
I had that violet, had 28 week blodds done and at 32 weeks with midwife she said " oh i see you are on iron tablets how are you feeling? said on my notes the doc had rung me and everything and i hadnt heard a bean!!! :shock:

They are totaly useless arnt they. Sent off my wee because they found protein in it, I still havent heard anything back. Maybe someones taken a shine to it :puke: lol

lol thats a nice thought when im wondering what to cook for dinner lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well its got my name and address on it if they want some more lol :puke:

Ewww! i don't know how people can drink wee. your body gets rid of it for a reason!!! :puke:

because of my Obs. Cholestasis i get blood results back within hours. I get phone calls home if the levels are very elevated. Also, i am at the hospital everyday so they are pretty quick at feeding info back. I think the longest i have had to wait was 48 hours for a swab they took when checking to see if my waters had leaked. if i went to my GP for tests it would take weeks.

Thanks for all the congrats. :hug:

Great to hear you got the all clear Sam, I can understand your relief!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back