• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PF's 2011 Secret Santa - Chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamafy

Reaction score
secsanta2.jpg

Fun gift exchange for Christmas between forum friends.​

Pregnancy Forums Secret Santa

As we have only been re-launched just a couple of years we don't want to slam down too many requirements, so far those who replied on the original thread cause me no concern so if you would like to get involved this is how Secret Santa will run this year:

*Please note some regular activity is needed for at least 1 month and applications via PM will be reviewed and rejected privately if necessary*

1, You take part at your own risk
2, You understand some regular activity/membership is required for at least 1 month prior to this post to be considered. Applications via PM will be reviewed and rejected privately if necessary.
3, The spend is £5 (excluding postage) but at your own discretion if you wish to spend more.
4, You must post your gift by the 10th December
5, You agree to send recorded post OR keep your postal receipt (which is free) until the recipient has confirmed arrival of gift.
6, You must sign your gift from 'Your PF Secret Santa", do not leave your username, real name or nothing at all.

You must PM your name and address by Saturday 19th November 9pm and complete your profile by Saturday 26th 9pm (quicker would be better), once you have been accepted your name will appear below then you must complete your profile which will be live Saturday 19th.

Augustmum
Daisypurple
Kirstyp991
Pinkymum
Munchkin1982
xxbeckyxx
Mrs mc
Yodabo

ippa
frankie247
setdse
mummy2adam
ZMD
lynette
Tiggerbounce77
Emmamb
Tinytoes
ERIN84
lucylu87
Toonlass
titch
x-misspinkuk-x
heppibean

Last edited:
Are we pm'ing you our name and address mamafy? X x

Just seen the profile thread :). Will fill mine in in a little while x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ooooh I'll get mine when LO goes to bed soon :) eeek!
X

As Erin is taking part it makes no sense in pm'ing her as she'll know who she has :lol:

So yes pm me before Saturday x

I'll just reply (with the name and address of their ss) to all pm's when I've got ALL pm's through so it will be Saturday night as the deadline for those taking part ends then

THEN

I'll open the thread for you all to complete your profile so that your SS gets to know you better and what you like :)

You have one week to complete this but obviously the quicker you do this the longer it gives your ss to choose your gift :yay:

And then post your gift :love:

There will be a seperate thread for those taking part to tell us their gift has arrived and a chance to put a picture up :)

It will be imperative that ALL taking part post their gift on time (or before time) so that no-ones dissappointed :(

Obviously those that fail to do that will be in my bad books :oooo: and on the list of those not taking part next year :thumbup:

Urgh!!!! I've just sat and typed out my profile for the thread to be closed!!!!! Oh well..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has everyone who wants to take part read this?

Even if you have previously expressed interest in SS, if you haven't pm'd myself by 9pm 19th (tonight) you will not take part; we need to get the profile thread open with final names etc x

If you have pm'd me then you have x

This years ss is now underway, I'm sorry if you weren't able to take part this year x

Any chatting about ss can be done in here so we keep the 'arrivals' thread and 'profiles' threads for what they are?

Are you's all happy with your ss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen