PF featured in NOW magazine *PICTURES ADDED*

i'm not a WAG anymore i'm a solo artist/girl band member/ tv presenter xx

MM looks like you have been promoted to a WAG from the bird off emmerdale :)

i'm not a WAG anymore i'm a solo artist/girl band member/ tv presenter xx

sorry Chez, how insensitive of me! And by the way I think you should give your stylist a raise, you dont look pregnant at all!!!

Haha your right tiny, wish i cud be that far in my pregnancy and look that fab

xx

:lol: I dont live in a bloody mansion! I live in a characterless house in a crappy Yorkshire town famous only for it's brass band! :lol: AND I dont drive a Merc either....not anymore.... :p

haha. were bouts in yorkshire are you mervs mum??

(im gunna tip the press off haha)

xx

:cool: I cant tell you Laura....the paps will be round here quicker than you can say Brighouse & Rastrick Brass Band ;) :oooo:

lol loving it!!

congrats to the PF tho...wooop! i think its cos of our fabby moderators, thats how
*stops licking MM arse now*

im actually jessica simpson, my make up artist is amazing, makes me look like someone completely different...hehe

Yep that's it Ema, you've hit the nail on the head :smug:

But we'll treat you all equally, whether you're Brangelina, Cheryl Cole or Coleen Rooney; if you give bother you'll still see the bat :trouble: :rofl:

It's very exciting :yay:

:yay: for you lot

Well done I say to the new team and fresh look :yay:

We're going to grab a copy asap

toon i bet your OH is that andrew hayden smith or whatever he's called that was on biker grove :lol: and MM does live in a mansion :D

oh yea, and :yay: for the magazine bit, i got a bit sidetracked there :lol: i had a gander in tescos for it earlier, but couldnt see it :(

Nah he's not from biker grove, he's just a regular lad from washington :lol:
Lisa's house is huuuuge like, i have seen pics. Compared to my place, it is defo a mansion like xx

her downstairs loo will be bigger than my bathroom, he garage will be bigger than my entire flat, she's so posh xx

Sort it out like!! Alice you're a feckin' liar! :lol: My sitting room is so small I only just got you and that massive plate of cupcakes you scoffed in there.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back