CLOSER MAGAZINE

lainey

Reaction score
Has anyone got this weeks issue?

Really disturbing article in it regarding people who are kidnapping pregnant women and cutting their baby out of there womb.

One woman was tricked by a website forum/delivery site, the woman tracked her down and told her gifts were sent to her in error, the woman went round and the lady attacked her, lucky the woman got away but the police found a materity midwife kit in her house. She was going to cut the woman open and steal her baby.

What kind of people are out there????? What shocked me most was this wasnt the first case, Closer listed more cases where this had happened. Majority being in america and the article in question was from an american woman.

Just makes you wonder

i got shivers running through me its sick and I have heard of it happening before but luckily never heard f any cases in england, I think best not to scare the third triers though Lainey Lol I imagine alot of heavily pregnant women right about now cuddling their bumps watching out the curtains now.
It is sick though these poor women and those poor babies,

I really think this was a bit of a silly subject to put up on a forum like this, just imagine all the women you have scared even though it is in America.

:shock: OMG... this world has truely gone mad....

why would you ever want to do that :puke:

yeh i heard about this years ago. its very disturbing. and these people are either desperate for a baby to the extent of dispair, or/and completely mad.

I know sorry i didnt think, but the same article is in heat, closer and Big News this month. So alot of people would have seen it anyway.

It just shocked me as i had never heard of this happening before but the amount of cases was really high in America.

i read that in a magzine a few months back, really disturbing, and sick, how can people even imagine doing that! :puke:

yeah i read it - its disturbing isnt it?!?

but, its America isnt it, alot of stuff like that happens over there - i dont know how ANYONE could want to kill a human to snatch their baby -its bloody awful!!!! these people are not right in the head :shakehead: :x

Sounds really disturbing....will the issue still in the shops tomorrow? I'd love to read it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back