periods

mum&2girls

Reaction score
hi ive still not had my first period and im bottle feeding and jayde is 12 weeks tomorrow as im starting to get worried now as most people ive spoke to had theres when baby was about 6-8 weeks is it normal why i havent had mine????????????????????

My friend didn't get her first period after baby until about 9 or 10 months. Admittedly she was breast feeding, so I don't know if that affects things.

hey hunny im bottle feeding and i was excatlt the same as you was starting to get worried even did a preg test.

but i came on yesterday evening willow is 3 days short of being 3 months old.

could u be pregnant?

if not dont worry it will come, and then you will wish it hadnt (trust me) :puke:

I had my first period when Hayden was 6 weeks old, still waiting for my next one im now 2 days late

Could it be your birth control? Some birth control mess your periods around and giving birth is such an upheavel in terms of your reproductive system, your birth control might be confusing it even more. The contraceptive injection and mirena coil are all known for stopping periods, but in the same light some oral contraceptives can delay this too...Its worth looking into it just incase

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back