period symptoms

jewel32

Reaction score
I've been having symptoms as if my period's coming any minute now! I'm feeling bloated, having this "heavy" feeling in my stomach, lower back pain and severe irritability...I almost blew a fuse at OH the other night...I may be paranoid, but I haven't felt this way throughout my pregnancy, and now's the time I should be expecting my period...anyone else experience this around their time of their month?? I keep running to the washroom checking myself for blood :( I'm currently 8 weeks along.

yep, still got it now...just used to it now..don't even bother about it...with all the changes going on..its gotta smart a bit! :lol:

Yeah, I get it too. I used to run off to the loo and check for blood, but now I am used to it. It musy just be everything stretching and moving. :D

It's all completely normal, just everything stretching making room for little one. You'll get used to it!

Yep, definately. I still have this fear of finding period blood. :shock: Just remember that it is rather ridiculous, and you've got a lovely little bean growing in there. :cheer:

I had this too,at 5-6 weeks and still get it occasionally. I got myself into a right state about it but every one on here reassured me that its totally
normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back