• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

period pains

bravachick

Reaction score
morning preggers....I'm suffering with what feels like period pains...they only happen now and again and aren't painful at all...yet I'm petrified its something else as i miscarriage last month n I'm only 5 weeks n 4 days pregnant..I'm constantly going to loo when i get these mild pains to see if I've passed any blood....ow long till these pains go? Anyone suffering like me?

i have exactly the same, like mild period cramps. ive also been quite worried but tried to block it out and not say much to people about it as not to get myself stressed. i did tell my boyfriend yesterday but he was more concerned about his man flu. :?

I had that around five weeks, too. If you're not bleeding and it's only mild, don't worry about it. There isn't anything wrong, slightl cramping is normal. :hug:

It's all completely normal, ladies. It's just your tummy making room for little one, it's got a lot of stretching to do!

Running to the loo to check for blood is something we all do in the early days, but believe me, you get used to the cramps and eventually they do pass.

If its really bad, take a paracetamol. :)

I got these too, up until about 8 weeks, especially around the time I would have been due on or if I I'd just had an orgasm , sorry if thats tmi! Its completely normal xxx

Those pains are very normal. I worried myself sick over them in first tri but they seem to be very normal so try not to worry :)

I had them every day from 4 weeks until 6 weeks, im sure they are nothing to worry about unless they double you over, or you have bleeding too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back