Period ended, 3 days later spotting (spotting 6 days now)?

abimajek

Reaction score
Hi I am new to the forum and think I have posted in introductions.

Apologies, needed some help. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 4 months :). I usually have a regular period, my cycle is 28-30 days and the period lasts for about 5 days.

My last period started on the 14th and ended on the 18th April. On the 21st of April (Thurs), I started spotting :oooo:, at first it was light pink then by Fri it changed to brown and then light pink on Saturday then Sat night it was a bit of red but then Sunday it was brown.

I took a pregnancy test but it said negative although I remembered my mum said when she was pregnant with me she had what she thought was her period only to find out on visiting the doctors that she was indeed pregnant with me and it might have been implantation bleeding she had :shock:.

I didn't want to take any chances and visited the OBGYN on Monday (yesterday) the spotting seemed abnormal to me. The only time I spotted in the past was Dec and Jan but these happened one time when I wiped during those cycles so I kept an eye on it, I was fine Feb and Mar but now I am spotting :eh:.

The OBGYN Doctor stated that everything looked fine visually when she did the pap smear test. She also examined me to check if I had fibroids but said everything looked and felt normal so she sent my samples off for further testing but she assured me everything looked normal and it could be an isolated episode and maybe I am stressed.

My results aren't back yet but I wanted to find out if anyone else experienced this. Heard some people spot in early pregnancy, don't even know if I am pregnant. Did a pregnancy test at the medical centre and waiting for results. Going nuts wondering if this is just really an isolated episode or something more... :wall2:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back