Period after miscarriage

missbline

Reaction score
when do you get your af after a miscarriage? as i had a miscarriage the 28th july

I got mine about 4-5 weeks after (I mc at just under 15 weeks )

Immediately after the mc I bled for about 5 days.

i dont want to be taken by surprise with it..if you no what i mean..its been 3 weeks today since i miscarried so hoping it arrives next week

Hugs hun I know what you mean mine was pretty heavy too so stock up on pads I wouldn't use tampons for a few months

So sorry about your miscarriage hun. It can be very different for each woman so its hard to predict really. I have had 3 miscarriages and with each one I have started my period within 28 days of the actual loss (not from when bleeding first started) but I know other women have had their period come later than that x

Mine was 32 days and as said can be heavy. Mine is pretty badly heavy and painful. Sorry for your loss xxx

Hugs hun I know what you mean mine was pretty heavy too so stock up on pads I wouldn't use tampons for a few months

Any reason for the tampons just no one said anything to me and I'm using them now for first af after a mmc xxx

Because your cervix may be open and has recently opened to pass the baby so you're a massive risk for infection

No one told me that :/ had 2 erpc 15th July and was just told might be heavy never mentioned no tampons. Watch my luck ill get one now. Thanks xxx

Aw hun its in my mc leaflet I got after I was in hospital. You don't use them after childbirth either

I didn't read it having had so many I knew what was happening. Thought would be ok for first af just not the bleeding after. I should know this lol I didn't use them after I had my daughter xxx

I'm still waiting for my af I'm 31 days after miscarriage and still not arrived

My af arrived exactly 4 weeks after my erpc. I only had 2 weeks of not bleeding as bleed for 2 weeks after erpc. I was told anywhere between 3-6weeks. x

Hey hun, it depends really! Every person and every miscarriage is different, i had an mmc and miscarried at 12 weeks - dead on 30 days later my period started.

I had a miscarriage at 6+5 at the end of june and only just got my period last week so obviously a lot longer. Theres no real answer but hope you're period hurries for u xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back