Perfect Remembrance keepsake!

laurat

Reaction score
The 18th Feb will be 3 years since my first mc. I still think about my little angel and what would have been. Its also made me think about my second little angel who was the twin of my gorgeous boy. I am so grateful to have his gorgeous wee face here but I do wonder what it would have been like with the 2. Chaotic I imagine!!!. Anyway I got a tattoo of a butterfly for my first and was thinking about a way to represent my second and my sister got me something for my Christmas that was just perfect and gorgeous too.

Its a locket that can be opened and little gems and charms put in it. She got me my burthstone, my lo's and a duck (i love them). You can completely personalise and pick what you want in the locket as well as the locket size shape and colour.! Ive decided to add a butterfly for my angel baby 1 and a star for no. 2. I thought I would share the site (hope this is ok) as I know that a few folk look for a way to remember their angels too. I like how it is pretty but special. Hope some of you may like it too!

www.lavishlockets.com

Xxxx

Oh I think this is a lovely idea. I am definitely going to order one, I have been wanting something to remember my lost little ones. Thanks for posting this xxx

These are beautiful!! And so delicate too. Thanks for sharing xx

I ordered mine. An autism awareness heart for my son, the birth stones of the month that each of my angel babies would have been born, a love charm and an infinity one because there is no end to my love for them all. I can't wait to receive it now x

I've just suggested that it would be a lovely gift for my birthday (not til July but I can wait). I love how you can make them so personal. What shape/size is yours Laurat? And what size did you go for Lisey?

That's what I love, so many choices. My bday is in March and can't even wait until then lol. I don't have any patience whatsoever. I went for the medium round one as I was worried the large might be too big for me. I like quite subtle jewellery but its hard to tell really what they would look like on. The one I went for can fit 4-7 charms and that's enough for me I think. What size are you thinking of? x

I went back on and now I like the symmetrical heart one!! Going to see if I can change it x

Last edited:
They really are lovely! My sister ordered me the locket but its probably the one Id have picked anyway. I have the medium silver circular one as like you Lisey I dont wear big amounts of jewellery. Its big enough and looks lovely on. I do love the hearts too they are just nee for valentines. Lisey yours sounds so special! It just became a website it was just a facebook page before. I love how on the page you get to see lots of others ideas too.
Hope your oh gets a lovely one for you megsmeadow!

That's lovely! I've got a pandora charm bracelet and I bought a little star charm as my baby is now a star in the sky. My friend bought me a wishbone charm so they both sit side by side. I know I'll get my wish one day!!

Love this, might get DH to get me one xx

Aww what a beautiful idea :) I've just had a look on the site and my OH has bought me a pendant for valentines day. Thank you for sharing xx

What a lovely idea! I've done a similar thing for my angels. I wear a necklace which is a forget-me-not with my angels birthstones hanging from it. I bought it back in 2007 after I lost the both of them. I still wear it now. It's beautiful. Have a look on www.labelledame.com

I didn't mean to butt in but reading your post laurat made me think about my angels and how I remember them. Hope you don't mind me sharing too. x

I agree, what a lovely idea. I'm definitely going to get one too. Thanks so much for sharing Laura x x

I have a "J" on my charm bracelet for Jack and planning on getting a "B" for Brendan too :)

I have received mine, the heart was too big for me really as I like smaller more delicate jewellery so I sent it back and actually went for the smallest locket and its perfect. Thanks again Laurat xx

Last edited:
I have received mine, the heart was too big for me really as I like smaller more delicate jewellery so I sent it back and actually went for the smallest locket and its perfect. Thanks again Laurat xx

No problem lisey glad you got something you like! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back